Any old school MSN Gaming Zone players?

Played on zone.com too!
(US Seal Team) US-T_Buzz
Also played a lot on Goa.com (France)

I played on zone.com aswell, from 1999 untill it closed. I remember staying up to be on the lobbys untill they closed.

Last Clan i was in was Hey_Clan , but i had about 100 aka’s. smurfing was nice :).

I played all DM games, Cho, Archer, NSDM , WW , WR , RanFo0ty . I still speak to old " friends" i met back in the day. Zone.com was awesome!

I’m glad someone remembered Hey_ and yeH_, thought I was remembering wrong. I was a part of VOE for a little while before I moved to DM and mostly Archer Wars. Those are the only clans I remember. I changed my name so many times I forget them all. I think “Remy” with odd capitalization and something involving “Floor” (ex: 101stFloor) come to mind as DM clans but I’m not sure like I was with Hey, yeH.

I kind of fell out of touch with everyone I knew only from The Zone.

I wasn’t the greatest but usually good enough to meet minimum requirements which I think at time was 13 or 14 minute bronze Age in RM? I think it was 13 though and you had to show it along with your ability to win the match.

Hey clan was alive for about 12 years :slight_smile:

101stfloor seems to ring a bell, but then again my memory isnt that good :slight_smile:

Hi lI7arK_SpiriT, _lI7arK_Morfe0 here, archer war and legion war xpert player… Nice
i play too aoe 2, mythology
and aoe online, mi nick Am3thystium, i like 1v1 pvp.

1 Like

clans i remeber of old school

LeGenDaRy fury, pyrrhus,
Aku deathmaker, slow, java
lI7arK Evil, Deathly, Pyrhuss, Sandman, Shummuko, Paz/Laz, me Morfe0/Spirit
Hey lonewolf, quick, kidpoison
eternal manowar
maestro stricko, ashes
eS_ Mosco, VirRey

players ns xperts i remember

SS_Freeza_L4, Vman, TheXplorer, Pyrhuss, oHyeayoul0st, PASPARTUS, Mephysto

1 Like

Oh wow, I vaguely remember trying to use it and maybe getting some games going, but I was so young, I barely understood what I was doing hehe :smiley:

I played in aoc2 trial version under the nick nt_7 and my clan UNARMED_nt_7, played under a few clans once i finally made the transition RoR_, TsC, and eventually just settled with the nick I_WaTcH_Ur_BeeR. I’ve recognized a few nicks on here. I actually got some free time coming up and thinking of firing it up. A few people I still stay in contact with. Crazy how time flies.

in my time the clans that were there INSTALL, BRAZZIL, zZ Zz. i was EsPa1N_MeGaRa,EsPa1n_MaXiMa, Cp_Kamasutra, Cp_Kyros… Dm player.
If there is any Spanish player of the season I hope to meet them again.

i’m here. i started play Age of empires 1 when i discoveredy the demo version on Win98 OEM cd.

@“KGB Crazy” said:
KGB_Crazy here. I still remember when we used to type www.zone.com/aoe and get in the lobbies, lol.

Hopefully i’ll meet some old folks again. =)

RuSH_ Here =]

i did once me and the 2 other players i was playing with decided it would be fun (on chat) to use the big daddy cheat and just try to blow each other up with them ah fun times

I remember the zone. I was in the LORD clan Lord_Atilla

The zone.com era is a time to cherish. Meet many awesome people, and the overall community was simply epic back then too. Just good times!

I was InSaNe_KoRn, and ran InSaNe_ and HaVoC_ clans. We were always doing tryouts, and having fun.

Bit slow to comment on this so forgive the necro

I was PuFFs and wHo_DaT

Was in _spirit clan to start, eventually moved on to Ly

Brother also played as DeadLy, we made Calvin and Hobbes 2v2 names for Cho War

I was not sure that a chowar community would still exist and now all I want is to hear the sound of the swords and towers shooting.

Also played from the beginning. It brought out the megalomaniac in me…

Wow, lots of names I recognize…specially LeGenDarY_ Fury aka quickbolt0 :wink:

What was your nick?

@SunshinyThyme60 said:
clans i remeber of old school

LeGenDaRy fury, pyrrhus,
Aku deathmaker, slow, java
lI7arK Evil, Deathly, Pyrhuss, Sandman, Shummuko, Paz/Laz, me Morfe0/Spirit
Hey lonewolf, quick, kidpoison
eternal manowar
maestro stricko, ashes
eS_ Mosco, VirRey

players ns xperts i remember

SS_Freeza_L4, Vman, TheXplorer, Pyrhuss, oHyeayoul0st, PASPARTUS, Mephysto

i was CK_Demostenes on the Zone and back in the 96’s when the AoE times

my MSN Gaming Zone tags were KenshiSoro and Burning_WDragon. Who remembers the burning clan???