Any old school MSN Gaming Zone players?

nice to read the old player names… i also played on zone , i played DM REG, CHo, SeaWar, NS , Random… also TINY MAP ,WW, omg was funny… hahaha ADML , IQmadness, TNT,
who remember me ?

i never play in gaming zone, i dont have internet in those days. :frowning:

My last name: LiViD_Cul3iX
I was an TOP Player.

My Old School Friends:

1.) Lozer
2.) INSTALL_VAV
3.) PaRaSiTe_lzohFF
4.) PlzIslvl_Cul3iX
5.) I3aSiC_sTraTeGy
6.) StRanGe_erazer
7.) wM__hArD

8.) LeGenD_DeZnUts
9.) I3aSiC_tAcTiCz
10.) I3aSiC_GaMers
_
11.) l_FiNiSh_l
12.) focker__
13.) Fa5tZ
14.) l2ain_2_Search
15.) l2ain_2_KaiSeR
16.) tOrMeNtIuM
17.) LeGo_BoX
18.) LeGo_KoReA
19.) INSERT_BOX
20.) SkuLL_KiD

Sorry when i forget some of you:)

I hope we will see us soon;)

Until that, use your Time and listen to this Song:

LeeSsang - Rush

Song was on the Homepage of INSTALL_VAV, i hope some of you will remember;) ?

Bye ^^

.:RuleZ:.

*1 vs 1
*Arabia
*No Siege
*No AxeFag
*No Noobs
*Tell Aka

:smiley:

2 Likes

MSN gaming Zone name - AUST_Spooge_R

Only 1 person could beat me in RM and that was a guy named chhppp. #2 global.

1 Like

I used to play back on MSN Gaming Zone.

Wasn’t as great a player, but i’ve played RoR and AOC in more recent years on both Steam & Voobly.

I played under BG_Warlord, and if you don’t remember that name then you didn’t play with the best. :wink:

Definitely remember a few of the best players: Mysitkal_Soul, very_dirty

My mind is slipping on others, I recognized Rush on here.

1 Like

MSN Gaming Zone - WD_MasterDemon and APO_MasterDemon

Those were the days. Back when I was young enough to wreck shop. Now I play against the AI in strategy games. Too old and slow.

Wooo! I even saw a VOE above ^^. I am the ice (the VOE leader from back in the day). But all grown up and stuff…Again, not sure how my xbox live name became this…

Ok. I fixed it. Looking forward to seeing all the OGs.

I was AXiS_SharK. Always played DM 200pop. Usually played ChoWar or Hittite.

@Bockle said:
MSN gaming Zone name - AUST_Spooge_R

Only 1 person could beat me in RM and that was a guy named chhppp. #2 global.

Hey Spooge. AUST_DonKeY here. I was more in the NsX games, but remember playing a few RM’s with you and getting spanked :slight_smile: Been a looong time.

14.) l2ain_2_Search
15.) l2ain_2_KaiSeR
16.) tOrMeNtIuM

■■■■ i remember these guys well, they were on my friends too =) vfc_rack here

1 Like

Bring back Gaming Zone!! USS_Viper, EliteX_Azn_Myth (most known for: __Mr__Red).

Was apart of the _SuPa clan on msn gaming zone, ranked DM and Cho wars supa expert. Cant wait to smash out the cho wars again :smile:

Man this is a happy trek down memory lane. I remember putting in over 300 hours in AoE:RoR in one month. Played mostly death match. KeenJo, KeenJomomma, LyNx_Jomomma.

Esquiline RoR on Zone.com aaaawww :slight_smile:

ay up Played on Wireplay and then zone back in the day. Helped set up the Old Gits clan (OG) and usually went under the names Mr_Swerve or Swerve. Moved over to Battlefield 1942 when it came out and co founded the -=256=- Clan which still exists to this day, but mostly social and a bit of airsoft. Some names you might remember, certainly from the Wireplay days - Dancing_Homer, Nania, Sando

Here… before zone if i remember correct was ign.net

Wireplay in the UK was were many of us here started, dial up made things very localised

Was always in custom scenario, played world map mostly, archers/castle blood etc also.

Prominent clans within custom scen i remember - ir3zi, AnTi, LJK, LeGenDaRy, was actually part of both LJK and LeGenDaRy at a time.

Dudes i remember - MuIzda, Preacher, LJK_NeO, BacT, Puffycombes (sp?),

1 Like