AOE II Dawn of the Dukes: Bohemians and Poles

we aren’t anti Europe, we just want to see something besides Europe. there is a huge difference. we got 19 or 20 civs now just from europe. that is HALF of all civs. is it too much to ask for some more non EU civs?

5 Likes

Although the theme of the previous DLC was Western Europe, only the Battle of Burgundy and Britain was Western European content, while Sicily was Southern European civilization.

This time the theme is Eastern Europe, but Bohemia is the civilization of Central Europe.

If there is a Southern European theme DLC in the future, will it be Venice and Romania? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As for the Central European theme DLC, will it be Schwabenn in Barbarossa, and the other civilization in Norway in Northern Europe? (funny)

In the Nordic DLC, is it Denmark and Kievan Rus? :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

So funny

I really hope no more european dlcs… call me anti-european or whatever but we have enough of europe… unless you change the game to age of europe and then i will have no complain

It makes me scream “Deus Vult” I hope we can get skins for each Knight order such as Hospitalier, Knights of Malta, etc.

5 Likes

I hope they release a bundle with DotD and LotW for 15 dollars so I can get both at once and save some money.

1 Like

this is how

Current Poland and Czech republic are central europe based on wikipedia.

2 Likes

The picture with the round castle, infront of it (on the right side) is an army around the tower with winged hussars between the farms. Betwen the castle and the tower is a hero mounted on a vague animal. It looks like a hero on a bear.

5 Likes

:joy:

14 Likes

looks more like a cow

wtf is that fat thing, did polish queens ride cows?

How did you get such a good res, can you post all the unique units with this kind of details?

2 Likes

Is this horse new?

3 Likes

Ope n in new tab and zoom

5 Likes

Go to Steam, click on the picture, on the upper left there should be a button that says “View in Browser”, at which point you get a much more magnifiable picture in your browser.

Winged Hussars
Obuch
Houfnice
Hussite Wagon

11 Likes

Thanks, Another autosiege? :joy:

1 Like

seems to be one of the horses with fluuffy feet hair
like clydesdales

Interesting the new mill building in the fourth and the new towers in the last, perhaps campaign only?

8 Likes

and a fat cow, uh… horse*

1 Like

I like the detail of her riding sideways like a lady.

8 Likes

Congrats brothers on getting Poles and Bohemians finally! I really hoped there was a chance Serbia might get there, but i guess not. I doubt devs will ever return to Europe, it is what it is, i can only hope now :slight_smile:
Cant wait to play Poles and Bohemians!

9 Likes