AOE II Dawn of the Dukes: Bohemians and Poles

That is Fortified Tower in Central European style. It’s already in a game in scenario editor. For sure this Tower ( Austrians ) appear in 4th Cuman mission.

3 Likes

Next DLC: Swabs and Serfs!
New civs: Swiss and Serbs.

4 Likes

Swabs and Serbs, sounds like two confronting factions in Mount and Blade :stuck_out_tongue:

But really, i doubt there will be any more European DLCs

3 Likes

Except one of them (the Swabs) does not mount, so they stick their blades on top of extra tall sticks, so the other side cannot mount aswell.

:grinning:

Yay, neat in-game Karlstejn!

7 Likes

Perhaps the next civilization to get added will have an upgrade for the hand canon unit,if my count is right its the only none uu without an upgrade now.

1 Like

Arambais are already based on a XVII militar unit, according to the wiki. So no problem, I guess.

It’s a horse with a covering

4 Likes

It’s the Jadwiga hero unit!

Also, the fact that Polish civ appears both in Red and Orange makes me think of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Lithuanians’’ shield is yellow Gediminas symbol on red shield.

EDIT: One thing to ask devs: The round shield in the Polish castle has the eagle in team colour on white background. This should be reversed. Jadwiga has white eagle on her chest with red background.

3 Likes

Or those merchants?

5 Likes

This is Lithuanians vs the Teutonic Order clearly.
Mounted Teutonic Knights?
New towers for some central european civic implemented?
Or just scenario stuff… i’m curious now haha

3 Likes

Mounted Teutonic Knights are just a Scenario unit, the “new” Towers are just the eastern Europe model for the Fortified Tower Scenario building, and thsoe are already in the game, believe it or not.

3 Likes

thats a thicc queen riding a thicc horse

5 Likes

i wouldnt say tutonic knights as templars came from all around europe

I mean, Siege towers

just germanic countries, in my dutch city we also have a castle of the teutonic order :crazy_face:

wait the templars are only germanic? i mean crusaders… arent there french and english crusaders aswell

Is believable yes, but the Teutonic order as a new civilization i would like it too.

Ah yes I missed that.Petard siege tower and trebs all are in the same category.

Too bad there is no mounted xbow unit added with this dlc.

2 Likes

Templars were mainly french but others also joined. Teutonic order were mostly german.

5 Likes