AOE II Dawn of the Dukes: Bohemians and Poles

This building looks like a Warehouse. Maybe Poles will have a unique building - similar to the Storage Pit from AoE 1.

2 Likes

Doubt it since they have a mill.

This is a normal Trade workshop which you can usually find in campaigns and scenarios.

3 Likes

I’m most hyped for what looks like a mounted Teutonic Knight, hopefully not limited to campaigns.

Imgur

17 Likes

Really really doubt it

1 Like

Thanks for the correction

1 Like

No problem. It’s a rarely seen building anyway if you’re not a modder or scenario editor guy.

If they added this Unit to the Teutons civ, it would be beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

And in the winter screen are also some extra knights, probably just for the campaign, the crusade against hussites.

don’t care about new civs. we have enough civs

if the expansion doesn’t fix alt+f4, it’s a failure

1 Like

Sorry for late reply. Thanks for that information, I did not know that. I will write it down to not forget. I must admit, I never heard about Stephen II Kotromanić. Let’s hope Jadwigas campaign will be really enjoyable.

Quick look at characters.

10 Likes

Blow-head, bluff or bluff - a kind of melee weapon, very similar to a hammer, but differing from it with a beak curled downwards, with a hammer on its opposite side. Used from the 16th to the 18th century by the Polish nobility, it often had a spar 80–100 cm long and was carried in the form of a cane. It was a weapon often used in duels and brawls. It was supposed to be safer than the soldier it was made of, but the difference was not great, hence it was forbidden to bring this type of weapon to sejmiks, as well as to some churches.

In old Poland, the wearing of pillow cases was so common that even a rhyming saying was created:

"No carabels, no sheets, no pillows, no bed."

In Poland, it is customary to distinguish this type of weapon according to the type of ending: if it has a sharp, perpendicular beak, it is a skewer; if the beak is folded downwards, the bladder is on; if it is in the form of an ax, then an ice ax. Most often, there was a hammer on the opposite side of the blade.

1 Like

Yes, apparently it is mace, not an Obus.

Although Obuch is not a soldier, but weapon name, It reminds me of Sandy’s idea to give Poles Two Handed Axeman. Both Axes and Obuchs ( Obuchy ) pierce armor so It can probably match Teutonic Knight 1v1.

Can not wait to hear how people will pronounce word Obuch 11.

1 Like

This is what I am really excited about:

Now I want it as a skin for European Knights.

21 Likes

I thought that the Hussar would become the Unit for Eastern Europeans, and this unit would replace the Hussar for Western Europeans.

This is nothing like a Hussar, it is way more armoured. It would look silly if it did not have Knight stats.

5 Likes

Well, they are for sure better Hussars and probably not good as knights. It’s just game anyway. Paladins wear late medieval armor while Teutonic Knights outdated one and TK has the highest melee amor.

1 Like

I hope so. I suggested this civ bonus a lot of times.

However, in the pictures that buildings are surroinded by pigs and cows, so maybe they can produce animals?

One of the mills has one tricolour flag. Can they garrison or produce units?

4 Likes