This is the first issue that I’m reporting here.
- BUILD #: v. 201.12.1840.0
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
The problem I am experiencing is related to the troops.
My troops, enemy’s troops or even Gia units get stuck in buildings, cliffs and sometimes even fall into the cracks.
They also suddenly jumps on the cliff and get stuck there as there is no way to get down.
I have attached some screenshots and a clip so that you can understand it better.
- Even Ships are getting stuck inside the cliffs and also jumping off the water straight on the cliff.
- Animals are also falling into the chasms
- Villagers are getting stuck inside the buildings.
- Troops are also getting stuck in the water.
- In the Campaign: Act I - Into the Cave, troops are getting stuck in the cave.
- [Most Frequent] Troops getting stuck in Native Settlements & Trading Post Zone.
- In the Campaign, sometimes, Hero get stuck while building Trading Post.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time. In all the matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Train troops in large quantity.
- March them near a cliff or a Gulf. Cliff which has no path to get on the top.
- Also during the battle near the cliff or crack makes some unit to climb on or fall in respectively.
- Can also occur while marching/fighting near a Native Settlement.
- Can be reproduced even while building Trading Post. Builder/Hero may get stuck in the TP.
IMAGE & VIDEO
A Dragoon has fallen into the gulf/ditch/crack whatever word suits this natural thing
See Three British Redcoats are on top of the cliff and one of them is half inside the cliff.
“Campaign Mission: Act I - Into The Caves” Troops are stuck inside the cave.
In the above video it can clearly be seen that an Aztec troop got stuck in a Gulf and then two of British Cavalries fell and jumped back up. And in the end Aztec Hero fell into the Ditch and came out like a champ.
Although this issue doesn’t affect the gameplay or performance of the game, atleast not for me. But it still need developers’ attention because it may create problem in the campaign’s scenarios where we dont get to build a city and rely on the troops that are already given to us. Also it might hugely affect the outcome of the game in multiplayer.