Aoe3de has more people online than aoe4, our dream has come true

Sure,AoE 4 is made by a company that does not know the saga works and wants to make money, while AoE 3 is developed by fans who know the saga inside out and know what people want…

@MatM1996
I wonder how many comments you would make per topic if there was no limit of 3 comments in a row xD

7 Likes

Yes, I still believe it has potential…

Yes, yesterday I saw a gameplay of coh 3 and there is the whole budget of Relic …

I’m not saying it looks bad, but if you expect more from the game because of the legacy it has in its name…

In my opnion. I wish I could like AoE 4 but I dont. For me any other AoE game is better than it.

6 Likes

為啥不是好事?
用實在的數據告訴微軟不能這麼偷懶+電競遊戲=爛,不是很好?

4 Likes

damn this reminded me of my favorite game thi4f just like AOE4. it seems 4th installment always the worst, AAA cost, mobile game content delivery.

1 Like

Yes, although it can serve as a wake-up call to Microsoft…

Of course, it was also leaked that they were doing to the Chola and the Japanese and about AoE Online, Steam does not take all the players of the game, since it is discontinued…they are around 2000 players out there…

Of course, it is not so much the graphics, but it is little varied …

Not the majority. Apparently an approximate 30% play on Xbox game pass.

I think hardly anyone here hates AOE-2. What most AOE-3 players hate is the bad judgments and opinions many players have regarding AOE-3.

5 Likes

Exactly, they look like the maps of aoe 2 only in 3D…

Yes, but it is more because of the European dlc that brought a lot to talk about…

Until I reached the end of the post xd…

I don’t see an age of empires IV only a remake of age of empires II.

6 Likes

Yes, I for example moved to the aoe online and so happy …

3 Likes

Not always, sometimes it can be the third installment (Empire Earth 3; Dawn of War 3, etc etc etc)…

Exactly, I do not hate aoe 2, I think it is a wonderful game with all its campaigns well done…but as the players of aoe 2 throw hate to the 3 for trifles, because I am forced to pay them with the same coin…

1 Like

In a while there will be more people watching on the direct of ESOCTV

5 Likes