Beta Sign Up Support

@colibangu said:

@Fetandrey said:

@Fetandrey said:

@colibangu said:

@Fetandrey said:

@BetoReisFilho said:
Iā€™ve confirmed my e-mail and think that everything went well.
So now what, we just wait for the BETA Invitation?

First you must fill out a survey. As I said earlier, they are sent on Fridays.

I send the survey almost two months ago and I havenā€™t seen more emails and Iā€™m not market as insider in forum. I try another email to receive the survey because the the first one donā€™t work. I have one email with survey complete and another email in the forum. All with the same microsoft account. What is going on?

If you have sent the survey then all is fine. You are just like 99% of us waiting for an invitation. Regarding the badge though there was a thread about this problem if I remember correctly.

OK, I see some suggestions to send a message to @jennywaboom. You could try that.

I will try, thanks.

You are welcome

The idea is that this game is for windows 10 and those registered using windows10 machine may have better chances to get beta survey. Just my thoughtsā€¦ What do you think??

Still waiting for my beta invite :#

Me to waiting. i sign me in on day 1. still nothing

So I got the survey email and now Iā€™m freaking out because I chose the other option when it asked if I had a PC able to run the beta. I was on my phone at the time and it saved my progress before I could change it. I was just wondering if there was a way I could change that. Or will I just have to wait till the release of the game?

i have still no survey

I did the survey but did not get a conformation E-mail, whats going on?

@Doogerie said:

You have to wait for the beta tester e-mail like everybody on these forums. Just take a sit with us while waiting.

@KingDarBoja said:

@Doogerie said:

You have to wait for the beta tester e-mail like everybody on these forums. Just take a sit with us while waiting.

oh right ok thanks

do I have to do to play the beta?

Do any of you know how long before receiving a survey and then a beta code?

the polls are sent on Friday, then you have to wait to be chosen, I am also impatient . sorry bad english iā€™am french

i have my email and then send me to forum. wheres the game to download?

can you please add me in the beta program listā€¦

i wonder if i used this tool the way intendetā€¦ maybe a mod can take a look into this mess for me?

got the survey :slight_smile:

I am about to pre order the game. I just signed up for the beta am I still available to get into it? If I preorder now will I be sent a beta code or further instructions? Thanks!

@MichaelLayman1 said:
I am about to pre order the game. I just signed up for the beta am I still available to get into it? If I preorder now will I be sent a beta code or further instructions? Thanks!

good question, i did preorder it 4 days ago, and signed up for beta access on the webpage. yesterday they send me a survey and asked for my xbox gamertag, i have one because i play sudoko. i do not even have xboxā€¦ still no beta code but i guess there is still a chance to get it.

@KrabbeTier6 said:

@MichaelLayman1 said:

good question, i did preorder it 4 days ago, and signed up for beta access on the webpage. yesterday they send me a survey and asked for my xbox gamertag, i have one because i play sudoko. i do not even have xboxā€¦ still no beta code but i guess there is still a chance to get it.

Pre order =/= Beta insider access code.

@CovetingPlague8 said:
Do any of you know how long before receiving a survey and then a beta code?

The betaā€¦ isnā€™t for anyone or everyone.