Beta Sign Up Support

@jennywaboom I signed up, got the confirmation email and confirmed. Nevertheless I got no survey invitation. Any help?

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@MainKiller7 said:
Mine wasnā€™t in my SPAM Folder, I got the confirmation email, but I never received the survey?

Using Google Chrome, latest version, and using Gmail.

Have followed all the steps, still nothing.

the survey is going to be sent today, check your spam folder occasionally to find it. You may find in your normal inbox too.

Got the email, came straight in. Didnā€™t need to check Spam. I thought it had already been sent out. Thanks!

Got everything done, and sent in the review of my specs, hope it all plays good. :slight_smile:

Really thanks for creating a new age of empires,just sign up for beta.

If you are having issues obtaining the insider badge and/or receiving the survey email, I found that I had to re-sign up to the BETA program. I signed up during the first few hours of the E3 announcement whilst the servers were crashing and even though I was able to complete the registration process at the time, I do not believe it saved my profile as an insider. May help someone.

Hi, I received the survey email and got the insider badge on my profile. But I donā€™t have the Insider title under my name. Other people that I asked have ā€œMember, Insiderā€ under their name. I only have member there on my profile page.

I need help too! I never received a survey I have confirmed my email and never got anything (Yes spam was checked as well)

Plus do I need insider to play the beta?

@gamlu you didnt have the insider Badge, make the sign up for the Beta and you will become 3-5 hours later the survey E-Mail

I havenā€™t received the survey email yet. Can you push me the survey?

@HaiCinderella Ya I didnt receive any email after that.

@gamlu said:
@HaiCinderella Ya I didnt receive any email after that.

you still haven t the insider badge and the insider title .

@HaiCinderella how do i get the badge then?

I havent got the survey yet. And no support at all.

@gamlu said:
@HaiCinderella how do i get the badge then?

make the sign up for the Beta with Chrome and Private Browser.
By the most peoples that work.

@ShaggL said:

Did you receive the confirmation email?

If yes: search better on your inbox

If not: sign up again

If you follow the above and still you do not receive the survey PM the admin (jennywaboom)

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@ShaggL said:

Did you receive the confirmation email?

If yes: search better on your inbox

If not: sign up again

If you follow the above and still you do not receive the survey PM the admin (jennywaboom)

Thank you for your help.

1. I received the confirmation email and already checked my inbox. (I also checked my spam folder)
  2. I signed up again. Still no survey.
  3. And I already sent a pm to jennywaboom but she didnt respond.

in and verified

Iā€™ve done all steps. So when can we except that weā€™re getting a Code for the beta and when does the beta start? :slight_smile:

someone receive the survey email today? I havent got il yet

What is the survey email?