Beta Sign Up Support

@LewisKhin said:
Hi, I’ve received the survey, completed it but I still have no access to the closed beta, is it normal ?
Thanks

Welcome to the AoE:DE waiting room. We’ve been expecting you.

@LewisKhin said:
Hi, I’ve received the survey, completed it but I still have no access to the closed beta, is it normal ?
Thanks

Yep. I think 99% of all forum members are in this waiting room now :smiley:

Still no survey… :frowning:

how i can receive the survey?

Dear Jenny, I already confirmed, my email but seems no any download link for BETA, please help

I do hope I get into the beta. :slight_smile:

Hang on in there guys, the game will be out before you know it! To those of you who’ve filled out the survey, be patient and good luck.

@rhrmn said:

@LewisKhin said:
Thanks

Welcome to the AoE:DE waiting room. We’ve been expecting you.

You are the best… :smiley:

Hi there, I am unsure if I have done everything correctly? I have not received any emails about the beta since I completed the survey. Have check my spam folder etc.

Thanks,
Kim

@KimdracuIa said:
Hi there, I am unsure if I have done everything correctly? I have not received any emails about the beta since I completed the survey. Have check my spam folder etc.

Thanks,
Kim

Everything is OK, only a limited amount of people have received more mails (the people who were invited to the first wave of beta).

Hey, guys! I signed up, but got no survey up to now… hummm… eager to participate on this beta!!!

@StarLordmoz said:
Hey, guys! I signed up, but got no survey up to now… hummm… eager to participate on this beta!!!

Surveys are sent on Fridays.

@Fetandrey said:

@StarLordmoz said:

Thanks for the feedback! Survey received!

i got the survey, but the beta login ?still wait for beta link. :frowning:

@StarLordmoz said:

@Fetandrey said:

@StarLordmoz said:

Thanks for the feedback! Survey received!

You are welcome! Glad to hear that!

how long does it take until you receive a survey link (from sign-up)?

How do we find out if we get access to the beta, after finishing the survey? Also I’ve done everything correctly but no insider badge.

@camo said:
How do we find out if we get access to the beta, after finishing the survey? Also I’ve done everything correctly but no insider badge.

Send a PM to @jennywaboom and she will be able to help you with the insider badge next week.

It seems that i don’t have the insider badge! Were to check?

@StarLordmoz said:
It seems that i don’t have the insider badge! Were to check?

Click your profile picture and look for it, yo ualready got it (the badge with the hoplite at gold silhouette)