**[BUG]** Enemy Buildings Return Invisible when not in LOS

There does appear to be a space for a wonder in Darstor. I just assumed that is where they would build a wonder if you took too long. I think there may have been a mosque there in HD.

1 Like

@MSTRSup3rninja, @Trimex86
I checked using “marco polo”, that Darstor didn’t have wonder at start of my playthrough. They did have wonder when I finally reached their city though. So it appears, that they will build it sometime, if they have time for it. It didn’t trigger wonder victory countdown btw.

1 Like

It was never built in mine, and Darstor was the last place i conquered (no construction either, and I think I took more than 1.5 hous).

In Tamerlane 6 (A Titan Amongst Mortals), the Turkomans (yellow) have the LOS bug only with the Ottoman Auxiliaries (green).

This bug is present in the Bukhara mission of the Historical Battles for both Persia and the Gokturks when scouting Khorasan or the White Huns. Also, it costs 1500 gold to hire the Saravans, as it says in the mission objective, but it says it costs 500 gold in the UI. Screenshot is attached.

1 Like

This bug is present in the Dos Pilas mission of the Historical Battles. I only directly observed it in the beginning after defecting to Calakmul, after which they had the bug while scouting the Mayan Raiders on their way back to Calakmul from Dos Pilas.

1 Like

This bug is present in the Kurikara mission of the Historical Battles. The Hojo Clan has this bug when they are scouting the Locals and the Taira Army but not the Taira Guards or Kyoto.

Finally, this bug is present in the Bapheus mission of the Historical Battles. After allying with Karesi, they had the bug with the Rum Sultanate but not the Byzantines or the other Turkish Beyliks. Now I have finished all campaigns and historical battles. Those are all of the missions where I noticed this bug. I do hope it can be fixed soon.

lol this bug is still in the first Tamerlane missions :man_facepalming:

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 101.101.37906.0 5105673
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag:

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.

I’ve noticed when playing campaign missions that buildings in the fog of war that I’ve explored tend to disappear after an AI ally passes by them. Re-exploring the area and revealing the buildings shows them again, but after walking away and letting the fog of war set back in again they’ll vanish again.

This seems to happen with bridges as well.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).

• 20200628033842_1
Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes

• Build: 101.101.39515.0 5328560
  • Operating System: Windows 10 2004
  • **Gamertag: holydiver95

I noticed that in some rare occasions the scenery uncovered in the fog of war covers itself again. Noticed that in Attila Mission 5 where an ally and I crossed a bridge and the bridge covered itself after passing. Before that I did a mass petard rush on the enemy.

I don’t exactly know if this is a bug and a typical thing I never payed attention to before…

Play a game and pay attention to the fow.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

• Build: 39515
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag:

When playing some campaigns that have a big enough ally, it happens that when they explore an enemy city that was already explored by the player, the buildings disappear from the view (Not from the game, they are still there) after they go outside the ally LOS.
I saw this first in Barbarossa’s last mission (video), and latter spotted it in other campaigns. Don’t Know if it happens on standard games or multiplayer.

1. Explore enemy buildings in Campaigns
  2. Wait for an ally to pass by
  3. See how the buildings disappear when they leave the ally LOS

• (I have a video but is a MOV, and it doesn’t work here. I don’t know how to change it so it can be uploaded here)

I have this problem as well. For what it’s worth, i’ve had it for a least a couple months now so it’s not a new issue. It happens to me in every mission where an ally has a shared line of sight and I remember it being especially striking in the final Barbarossa mission.

Kind of sad that this issue hasn’t been fixed in nearly a year; seems like they would prefer to focus their time making event pfps and beachballs

1 Like

@GMEvangelos @JexBall
Mentioning yous to let ya know it’s still a problem :wink:

4 Likes

This bug exist in ALL the campaigns. I’ve notice it happen espacialy when there are allies (and their fcking scouts).

Still don’t fix after a year…

That break my “immersion” so much !

Build : 101.101.40220.0 0
Platform : Xbox Live
Operating System : Windows 10

EDIT :

1. When you explore, the ennemies buildings stays on the map.
  2. When an ally explore, the ennemies buildings don’t stays on the map. OK well…
  3. When an ally explore the map you’ve already explore, all the buildings you’ve discovered disapear :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
  4. When you explore after an ally, it’ s the same issue than 2 and 3… :persevere:
4 Likes

Hello everyone! Our team is having trouble reproducing this issue reliably. If someone is able to provide a save game file that highlights and helps the team to quickly reproduce the issue, please feel free to host and share it via a file-hosting service so it can be passed along for review.

Thank you!

2 Likes

So you can load the save and see the same?
Interestingly, I haven’t seen it on some of the previous campaigns, but it has appeared on others.
I can’t really see why it’s so hard to replicate something when all you need to do is play campaign :clown_face:

so they are reproducing the issue or not?

There’s the possibility it doesn’t happen for every player.

Maybe allies need to either resign or be dead before the bug manifests itself?