I started to create this list two years ago. Hopefully devs will fix all of these bugs in both Extended Edition and Retold soon.
- Eclipse doesn’t increase the crush attack of Petsuchos and the crush buck attack of War Turtle. It should maybe increase the Scarab Blood special attack as well.
- Vermilion Bird and Phoenix doesn’t do any damage against Nature buildings, such as Dam in the last TOTD Campaign Mission or Bandit Migdols on the Valley of the King map. Give an AttackGAIAbuildings option to Vermilion Bird Tornado and Phoenix, the exe already contains it, but proto hasn’t used it yet. It works, I tested. You may also give it to several attacks with already existing attackGaiaunits option.
- Spider Eggs have 2 pop cost, they increase the population by 8 for 5 seconds, it should be removed.
- “Titan Gate Dead” needs a Doppled flag, because it acts like buildings.
- “Temple Overgrown” needs a hidefromdetailhelp flag in order to remove it from in-game help train section.
- Hammer of the Gods, Meteoric Iron Mail and Dragonscale shields should have Iron Weapons, Iron Mail and Iron Shield (and Thor Civ) prerequeiments instead of Iron Weapons Thor etc in order to to save some space in the in-game help upgrades section and make it more consistent.
- Citadel Center: Divine Blood and Safeguard have wrong button positions, they have the same positions like other AGE1 techs (Vaults of Erebus, Eyes of the Forest). In Town Center they have correct button positions.
- Gather rate bugs related to Gaia Forest Tree:
- Blue Crystal Shard relic doesn’t affect Gaia Forest Tree.
- Book of Thoth, Adze of Wepwawet doesn’t affect Gaia Forest Tree.
- Hand Axe, Bow Saw, Carpenters: Egyptian villager doesn’t receive +1% gathering rate from Gaia Forest Tree, unlike normal trees.
- Jiangshi leaves Scorpion Footprints despite of it floats above ground.
- The special attack of Bellerophon (and Polyphemus) have no bonus against Set animals, it does less damage than normal attack.
- Siege ships have a 3.2X bonus multiplier against Gates since Patch 2.1 without any rational reason. All of their projectiles hit the Gate actually.
- Khopesh of Horus relic doesn’t affect the attack of Son of Osiris and other special attacks (Bellerophon, Polyphemus etc)
- Gardens should have slightly smaller obstructionradius: 3.50
- City of the Dead tech doesn’t affect respawn time of the Secondary Pharaoh.
- Son of Osiris shouldn’t grant new Pharaoh, just like in the original game. (the Pharaoh Respawn should have have a prereq: Son of Osiris can’t be alive and the Secondary Pharaoh Respawn should have a prereq: maximum 1 “abstractpharaoh” can be alive)
- Conversion time modifiers in techtree should use WorkRate and MinWorkRate in the same time.
- Techtree recharge time modifiers (all of them) should use PERCENT instead of BASEPERCENT in order to avoid extreme values. (For example: Eclipse + Tail of Cerberus relic = Mummy has 5 recharge time. It will be 7.5, if there are PERCENT everywhere)
- Sistrum of Bast relic doesn’t affect the wood and gold cost of villagers (Dwarf, Atlantean Villager). It should use percent instead of basepercent, because Atlantean Villager hero with Heart of the Titans and Sistrum of Bast relic can have two different cost.
- Geyser should be invulnerable (they have no HP, but area attacks can kill them) and useless unittypes like LogicalTypeMythUnitNotTitan should be removed, they can cause bugs, for example a Titan can buck the Geyser away. It also solves a late-game visual bug, where the Geyser spray remains visible for the rest of the game, after Geyser dies during a buck attack animation.
- Uproots shouldn’t be affected by Masons and Architects, because they aren’t buildings. They are units in the proto like trees. Remove useless unittypes.
- Great Flood has 10 active time and 60 minimapevent time.
- Setna and Zhi have recharge time bar, but it does nothing.
- Jiao-Long has a functioning recharge time bar, but he hasn’t animation/model for any special attack, so it hasn’t real effect. It makes the fake impression of a special attack.
- The tooltip of Jiao-Long is false. You should use the tooltip number of General Melagius.
- Citadel Center has no food cost. Gold cost is also 400 for non-egyptian civs. It should has always the same cost like Town Center.
- Uproot should be in EmbellishmentClass in editor instead of UnitClass. It’s not a real unit.
- “Kraken SPC2” has wrong editorname: 50472 "Chinese Hero who… It hasn’t even animation file.
- “Qilin heal” has no displayname and therefore appears on the top of editor.
- Parrotambient and Eagleambient soundsets should have 0.25 volume in soundsets-xpack file, Duckambient should has 0.4. Only for soundset names, for sound file names it shouldn’t be changed. (Note: ambient sounds don’t work in test scenarios in editor) They are too loud currently.
- Atlantean male and female villagers have different wood choping (attack anim vs tree) animation lenghts. Female villager technically lose 1 gather rate (1second=2.73+)/Gaia tree. Female hero villagers after armory and age upgrades also lose 1 gather rate (1second=2.56+)/ normal tree. (Voobly patch 4.0 already fixed this.)
- Geyser should also work on heroes, siege weapons, set animals, shades of hades, golden lions, relic monkeys. Just use “LogicalTypeValidTremorAttack” and “Hero” for rate.
- There is no hotkey to train multiple White Tigers.
- The default hotkey to build Sky Passage doesn’t work, because the hero transformation has the same hotkey.
- Set animal conversion: Proto: Tiger - minrate missing, Techtree: Tiger - workrate should be 30, Lizard - workrate should be 60, Panda bear - workrate should be 60.
- Immortals should use ranged attack against Fire Lances and hand attack against Sentinels with 96% pierce armor.
- The SPC version of Meteor (spcmeteor) needs a renderafterwater flag both in the 1.0 and 2.9 proto in order to fix the polygonal shadow issue. |Thanks for MaharajManSingh|
- Fire Lances need maxspread and spreadfactor params and Volleymode should be removed, it’s a param exclusively for units with multiple projectiles. Note: they look 100% accurate, but the oppenent doesn’t suffer damage more times, despite of all projectiles seem to be hit, they don’t.
- The bonus of Hades should affect the boiling oil attack as well. Tooltips say buildings have more attack and don’t differentiate ranged and boiling oil attacks.
- In the 1st TOTD mission the player can train only 2 Immortals in the Classical Age since patch 2.7. Fix: relocate the +2 Immortal build limit from “Heroes Age 1 Chinese” to “Age 1 Chinese” in the techtree. Note: build limit doesn’t affect the availability of the unit, Immortals still aren’t available without Temple.
- Chinese saved game problems: AVAILABLE tech status doesn’t affect newly gained techs in saved games. Chinese examples: A, Save a game in Archaic/Classical age and quit. You will no longer have access to siege weapons. B, Nuwa. Save the game in Archaic age and quit. You will have no longer access to Market in Classical age. C, ##### Save the game in Archaic Age and quit. Your Immortal build limit will be 10 in Classical, 12 in Heroic and 14 in Mythic age. FIX: replace the AVAILABLE tech status with OBTAINABLE, where the tech has no immediete effect when the game starts. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWWPYU_vGBs
- Walking woods have no bounty resource.
- Implode can sukk flying units and explode without any problem, when they have "military’ unittype. These units should be affected (LogicalTypeImplodeAttack): Stymphalian bird, Phoenix, Vermilion bird, Nidhogg, Roc.
- “Egyptian Vulture” (proto) has no animation file, it should be excluded from editor.
- Transport unload trick still works on Leviathan because it hasn’t MeteredGarrison flag.
- Serpent has -90% bonus vs Villagers, but only -50% bonus vs Atlantean Villager heroes. (Code considers only the last entry, set the bonus against heroes first.)
- Siege Tower can’t attack Hades Shades, Caravans, Ox carts, Relic monkeys, Golden Lions.
- Ulfsark Starting prevents Implode from detonating because it doesn’t have military unittype. Make it immune to Implode, it doesn’t suffer any damage.
- Undermine (Invisible Ram in proto) does twice as much damage against Citadel Centers than against Town Centers. Use AbstractSettlement to define the negative bonus.
- Give military unittype to Caladria and it’s UI will show advanced commands like patrol. Hippocrates also has military unittype.
- Water Carnivora can kill the Argo instantly.
- Cataphract (Greek campaign only unit) has no bonus against Murmillo hero.
- Great Flood can’t catch several units, because they don’t have canbethrown logicaltype (Atlantean Villager, heroes, myth units) or flail animation (siege weapons). Remove Atlantean Villagers from the special attack of Cyclops after the fix.
- Idletimeout increases the attack reaction time of units. Higher idletimeout, worse reaction time. Idletimeot is needed only for wandering. These units don’t wander, but have idletimeout params:
Walking Woods (don’t wander since patch 2.7)
They should have 0 idletimeout and will start to attack like any other units.
- Town Center can be placed on a Settlement under construction once again and it brings back it’s cost. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u34fHPPCups Additional side effects:
- It can cause a bug, when Town Centers can not be finished. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coTXd_AVFsA
- It can cause a bug, when the build rate of Town Centers is extremely slow for Town Centers. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hHtJagAfMM
- Petsuchos and every unit with lightning attacks (SoO, Man O War, Mirror Tower) are completely buggy in EE.
- Petsuchos (SoO, Man O War and Mirror Tower) changes target after third shots despite of a direct order, it chooses the closest target. In Titans it keeps firing the original target.
It takes 378 seconds for a Petsuchos to destroy a Market in EE and 266 in TT. When player give them more direct orders in EE, this time improves. Petsuchos stops for a while after every shot in EE, in TT it doesn’t. (the interruption is less for the first 3 shots after a direct order)
Recharge time 0 has no negative effect, someone modified the hardcode.
- Exploit: unstarted building foundations are invisible to the enemy, but the Blessed Construction visual effect is already visible above them. Make it invisible above unstarted foundations.
- Phoenix Egg doesn’t appear, when Phoenix dies above any units or buildings. Phoenix Egg should avoid units/buildings after the Phoenix dies.
- Spider Eggs can appear on Farms, but when they turn into Spider Doors, die instantly. Spider Eggs should avoid Farms on placement.
- When I select Atlantean Villagers and Villager Heroes together and the first selected unit is a normal villager, the heroization button disappears. Other selected units doesn’t matter.
- Atlantean Citizens after heroization ignore their original work commands (farming, woodcutting, mining, building, repairing etc), when the destination is too far from them (more than 20 distance).
- Atlantean Citizens after heroization always ignore their original moving or attacking commands.
- Single Player doesn’t keep “No Titans” option from the last game. It erases after restart and players have to change it again and again.
- Villagers can’t repair Farms. They start to gather from Farms instead. However they can repair Greek Temples. In AOE2 they can repair Farms.
- Hades’ Shades ignore buildlimit, when the player has no Temple.
- Poseidon’s Militia always ignore buildlimit.
- Blessed Construction doesn’t work on multiple selected buildings.
- Mutedamage flag has no effect on Areaattack actions.
- Amphibious (War Salamander, Azure Dragon) and naval units don’t ignore already destroyed buildings on long range. This issue sometimes also results that they stuck somewhere. The issue affects only the long range pathing, when the distance is very small, they can go through ruins. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6AAPEhI5eY
- Heka Giant dust (Heka Shockwave SFX in proto) and Geyser spray sometimes remain visible for the rest of the game, when they die during a buck attack. It’s a late-game only bug, can’t be reproduced in the editor. Vortex probably has a similar problem.
- Shennong’s Sitting Tiger and Fire Lance do significantly less damage against buildings under construction comapared to the ######### variants despite of they should be stronger.
- Monks can’t heal Automatons, Healing Springs can. LogicalTypeCanBeHealed makes them healable even if they are in pieces, it’s not a fix.
- It seems like pathfinding considers the two wall pieces of Gate passable at least partially. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn3oVtvD1Aw
- Caravans used to stop next to buildings. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIdpxAvTBMU
- Removed initial builder by Town Bell button can cause extremely slow build rates. This bug sometimes happens because of other similar actions as well, but only the Town Bell button provides reliable reproduction. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALe4aerCQAs
- Units sometimes walk through walls and other buildings. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoIKfJa50Dw
- In the first TOTD campaign Villagers don’t start to work automatically on other Dam sections after they finish one.
- Omniscience has a negative effect on team mates. They lose all previously explored building locations. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vAww4vJtW4
- When a unit finishes a building, it doesn’t continue to build Town Centers automatically unless it’s queued.
- When the enemy tries to cast any god power unsuccessfully exactly in the moment of the destruction of an Isis Monument, the god power blocking effect and the Monument animation stucks permanently in-game. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cos6ziH_8PE
- Great Flood ignores the damage cap: Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3tPWjs4eHs
- Naval units cause extremely high lag especially on large maps like the world map scenario: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=258825377 Repro: order ships to move far away. |Thanks for IamJamesssssss.|
- UI doesn’t show active Caravans among gold gatherers.
- Random map and campaign menus have a full black screen without the ability of navigate back, when the pregamescenario or a pregame picture isn’t loaded. The noPreGameScenario launch command gives a 100% reliable reproduction, but it may also happen because of other reasons. https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/black-screen-after-using-nopregamescenario-launch-command/168318
- No corpse, no Shade. After the following killing methods Hades never get Shades: Implode GP, Spider Lair GP, Carnivora spec attack, Argus spec attack, Medusa spec attack
- Mummy can’t attack chaosed units, when it has a fully charged special attack. Even normal attack doesn’t work. |Thanks for devang_nivatkar|
- The following attacks do zero damage against gaia (Tartarian Spawn) or chaosed units: Crab Blood areaattack, Anubite jumpattack, Manticore chargedrangedattack, Sphinx whirlwindattack, Scorpion man whirlwindattack, Satyr chargedrangedattack, White Tiger jumpattack, Amanra jumpattack, Amanra older jumpattack, Theris jumpattack
- AttackGAIAUnits param shouldn’t affect trees, they don’t have “unit” unittype. Many units kill trees by accident like Nemean Lion.
- “AttackGAIA” param doesn’t do anything at all. It should affect trees instead of AttackGAIAUnits param.
- The special attack of Lampades shouldn’t work on gaia units, because chaosed units are gaia units technicially. It’s a waste. Data fixes don’t work.
- When units are between the obstruction radiuses of 2 buildings, long range pathfinding doesn’t work, but short range pathfinding still keeps working. It happens with all larger buildings. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALdRHB4DXCI
- Remove ShowGarrisonButton flag from flying units, they can’t garrison at all. OR Make them able to garrison.
- When a villager is instructed the build a drop site/TC/Temple, but other villagers finish it before the villager arrives, the villager doesn’t start to work automatically, when the distance between the villager and the building is too much in the moment of completion.
- Temporary techs remain permanently in-game, when the same techs used twice at the same time. Activate the Imperial Examination GP twice at the same time on the Water Palace mission and it remains active until the end of the game. It also work with Great Journey GP and with two Relics from the same type: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWiD1bwaQfI
- Switch between god powers, select the first, don’t use it, select the second.
If you switch between GPs, which place one object (Tsunami, Hesperides, Healing Spring, Lure), only the object of the first selected GP shows up, but you can still use the GP, which you selected last. The second selected GP also can be something, which skips placement like Rain, Timber Harvest, Eclipse in this case.
If the first GP tries to place one object (Tsunami, Hesperides, Healing Spring, Lure), the second targets something (Bolt, Traitor), you can’t use the second GP at all (and only the object of the first selected GP shows up.)
- Switching between Garden resources somehow affects explorations on the minimap. Black area becomes larger on newly explored areas after all switches. Based on my test, it seems like a minimap only problem. |Thanks for thesniperdevil| https://steamcommunity.com/app/266840/discussions/0/3194738977985473611/
- Bronzed soldiers don’t benefit from hack/pierce armor related techs, when these techs activate during the god power. They get the effect only when the god power ends.
- Citadel transformation shouldn’t break training and researching. (Accidently preventing an ally from aging up is not nice.)
- Modded “aomxai010 standard” and similar files cause a crash to desktop on startup.
- After Kronos uses Deconstruction on the active Market, all Caravans heading to that Market stop despite of the player has more than one Market. When the Market dies normally, Caravans continue to trade with another Market. (You can time shift your Market to test, it has the same result.)
- Autoqueue should check the buildlimit prerequirement before the resource prerequirement. Example: Buy a Chiron unit and a Villager and press autoqueue button. When you have enough resources to buy another Chiron unit, it disappears from the train section because of the 1 build limit and TC continues to produce only Villagers. When you don’t have enough resources, the Chiron unit doesn’t disappear (until you don’t have enough resources) and the villager production stops.
- Fake gather points:
Select 2 unfinished OR 1 unfinished and 1 finished Barracks and set a gather point. A fake gather point is visible for unfinished Barracks, but it doesn’t work. Happens with all buildings.
Select 1 unfinished Barrack and set a gather point. You can’t set it, there is no fake gather point like above.
- When a Town Center is under construction by an unit without economic unittype (every norse infantry unit expect of Ulfsark Starting), the player is unable to delete the TC.
- Units with minimumrange stuck, when they are pushed to the edge of the map and can’t retreat without player intervention:
- Units with rangedattack lose all of their previously gathered aimbonuses after every special attack.
- When a TC dies, villagers carriing resources to the TC, don’t look for new drop sites immediately. First they go back to the location of their tasks (it’s a waste of time). When other drop sites die, they look for new drop sites immediately.
- Some cheat codes like O CANADA don’t work, when the player has only Citadel Centers.
- Citadel Center GP can change the location of Pharaoh respawn.
- When a villager carries resources and heading to a drop site get attacked, the villager goes back to the location of the task instead the drop site after the attack finished. For example the villager carries wood to the dropsite, get attacked, attacker dies and the villager goes back to the trees despite of it can’t gather more wood.
- Impolde GP casted near to the edge of the map can pull out units from the map. When units catched by Implode spiral don’t reach the centrum of Implode, because they leave the map before, damage cap doesn’t consider them. More than 20.000HP damage is possible in theory.
- UI can’t show correctly 40% tech discount in some cases. 100, 200, 400, 800 tech cost + 40% discount from techtree lead to 61, 121, 241, 481 costs on UI, however real prices are correct.
- Curse, Valor and Call to Arms GPs aren’t completely random. They always prioritize moving units over idle units.
- Reintroduce unused villager sounds, at least the farming sound.
- God Powers with shutdown time like Eclipse and Fimbulwinter plays the end sound twice. It’s really annoying.
- Units after conversion inherit the LOS of the old unit. https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/units-after-conversion-inherit-the-los-of-the-old-unit/222635
- Trigger bug
triggers in random maps only work for players 0-10 (0 = gaia)
This means players in the spot 11 / 12 won’t benefit from technologies granted through the script.
(In addition it would be a good feature to store and push basic map information like land / watermap
directly from the rm script to the AI)
Edit: The above could been done by inserting the following code into AoMXai
void watermap(int parm=-1)
void transport(int parm=-1)
With this every rm map script could call an AI Func
setting either “watermap” or “transport” for the AI.
This would be a great option for all custom maps not just randoms!
|Thanks for JeHathor|
The Chinese AI players don’t use their godpowers correctly. Some simple changes would do the job.
##################################################################################################################### Replace “cResourceGold” with “cResourceWood”
Replace “cPowerTsunami” with “cPowerYearOfTheGoat”
|Thanks for JeHathor|
- Pharaoh tries to put a relic to a Temple again and again. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIq-L_d06mA
- Villagers sometimes build 10 Mining Camps for a Gold Mine. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WifBHAwAVg
- Chinese AI doesn’t gather any relics.
- Atlantean AI gathers relics less effectively since patch 2.7. (an Oracle hero related line has been deleted, which caused crash)
- When all 11 AI players are Greeks, one of them is called “player 12”. FIX: Reintroduce an unused greek AI name for example: 20750 “Delphi”
- AI is not able to claim settlements that have not been placed on the grid (e.g. when you place them manually via the editor). The algorithm might uses Int values instead of float, leading to a missmatched building position. |Thanks for JeHathor|
- AI doesn’t create any Dryads since a Patch 2.8 exploit fix. Also check all similar exploit fixes.
- Fire Lance doesn’t have model for flail animation. It disappears because of a Tornado, Great Flood or Cyclops.
- The visual effects of the Chinese Titan attack animation uses the default attachpoint instead of hands (lightning) and foots (dust).
- The visual lightning effects of the attack animations of Titans sometimes appear on a wrong place.
- Hippocrates should use Theocrat models for relic carry animations with minor changes instead of Monk models, because Hippocrates models are actually Theocrat models with minor changes. Textures are fit to Theocrat model. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MMsJQsXjhI
- Myth unit birth effects should be always visible with or without gather point, like hero birth effects.
- Some textures still don’t seem to be rendered correctly with Patch 2.8.
Here is a comparison:
Here is another example:
|Thanks for JeHathor|
- Kastor (Adult) loses player color during attack animation.
- Shun uses the same animation for normal and special gore attack.
- Yaks controlled by Set has the same visual effect like Set’s wild animals despite of Yaks are herdables.
- The color of Water Lilly isn’t intense enough. They are almost invisible.
- Fish are not visible enough. |Thanks for IamJamesssssss.|
- Archaic and Classical Age Chinese Town Centers have no death animation models. They have an idle model with death file name.
- Dragon Turtle has no selection circle (missing dcl file)
- Healing model of Priest has no relic attachpoint. —> The Priest has buggy relic animation after healing action.
- Dryad doesn’t have correct attack sound: it should use the “dryadattack2.” instead of “dryadattack2” Rename files.
- Make it possible to modify accuracy, accuracyreductionfactor, buildingworkrate, researchpoints, populationcount and other stats via techtree.
- Introduce a flag, which enables Monks to convert units even without free pop space. Also introduce a ConvertAbovePopCap cfg command to exatctly define, how many units can be converted, when there are no free pop space. For example 100 pop cap, 10 ConvertAbovePopCap → Monks can convert until population is under 110.
- Introduce a flag, which enables attack bonuses against buildings under construction. (for Destroyer, ######### Scarab, Behemoth etc.)
- Introduce a flag, which enables Monks to convert flying units.
- Introduce a flag, which forces “damage per second” over “damage per hit” for units with area damage. (Shennong’s Sitting Tiger and Fire Lance doesn’t receive the +10% bonus damage from Engineers tech against Walls.)
- LogicalTypeAutoattackTargetsBuildings unittype has no effect without AbstractSiegeWeapon unittype.
- Make it possible to modify the minimum/maximum sell/buy cost via techtree.
- A mod with lower priority forces to load the file with identical name from the mod with higher priority one more time. See: https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/double-loaded-mod-files/133323
- Introduce a CFG command to define the standard favor limit (100 by default) and the favor limit of Zeus (200 by default).
- When the 4 god power slots are full, new god powers always overwrite the god power in the 4th slot regardless the power is already used or unused. They should overwrite the already used god powers instead. It would be very useful for mods and scenarios.
- Equivalent god powers shouldn’t take different slots. For example you have a Bolt power and gain one more Bolt power. They use 2 slots currently and one use disables both of them, so it doesn’t grant even a recharge. (Visually both of them turns red, when you used the second, when you used the first, second icon remains normal, but it doesn’t work anymore. They should look like after “DIVINE INTERVENTION” cheat code (with recharges).
- More than 1 granted god powers disable normal recharge times. Example: Grant 3 Gaia Forest powers, the player can use 3 powers immediately without any recharge, only the last consider recharges. It will be 6 god powers (2 without recharges and the last normally ), however it should be 12. (3*4 recharges).
- Disable Gaia’s Book of Knowledge and Titan’s Treasure relics, when “No Titans” option is active, because it makes them useless. Introduce a reversedwithouttitan=“” param for the relic file.
- Make it possible to choose colors from the game menu.
- Make it possible to choose an AI instead of a human player for player 1 like in AOE2 HD (in Single Player).
- Steam offline mode removes all of your subscribed mods from your machine.
- Introduce a deadreplacement2 param, which works only, when the unit is killed by the enemy (like Poseidon’s bonus).
- Allow 1/2 population cost. See: Karambit Warrior from AOE2, Logistics tech from AOE1. It would be extremely useful for balancing.
- Nomad map: Town Center construction is 4 times faster in the whole game. It should be faster only until Ceasefire is active. |Thanks for devang_nivatkar|
- Marsh and Watering Hole maps have no free Settlements, when the number of players is 12.