Can't change my in-game profile

Greetings!

Since Season 5, I’ve been unable to change my profile image or in-game monuments. Additionally, completing campaign missions hasn’t rewarded me with new profile images. How can I resolve this issue?

I’ve already reached out to customer support twice. I’ve attempted logging out of Xbox Live and logging back in, and I’ve also tried reinstalling the game, but unfortunately, neither solution has worked. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Thanks in advance for any assistance. Have fun, and have a great day!

1 Like

I am experiencing the same problem. For me, the problem began when I logged in on February 16 to receive the lunar event icon. I equipped the lunar event icon, but since then I am no longer able to change my profile icon or coat of arms or monument. I cannot receive new icons either- I logged in on February 23 to get an event icon but did not receive it. I emailed support@ageofempires.zendesk.com a week ago, and my issue was escalated, but I have not received a response in a week.

2 Likes

Well, at least I’m not alone in this situation, haha. Let’s hope they address this issue in Season 7! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Still have the same problem in Season 7…

1 Like

Some of the rewards haven’t come in since Tonso’s Toys Event Tonsoys event. Played the missions properly, but I’ve been missing Luna Flare event rewards over and over again since. Same goes for the login rewards.

I’m experiencing the same problem. Among them, the picture I circled didn’t get compensated

After Season 5, you can’t change profile images or in-game monuments. You also won’t get a new profile image as a reward when you complete a campaign mission.

You will not receive any new rewards, including login rewards.
The compensation continues to be missing.
Even if you complete the challenge event challenge mission, the reward will continue to be omitted.

1 Like

Login rewards are missing. Also, no changes are made and no new portrait icons are saved.

1 Like

Attached is a snapshot of the evidence. Here is the link.

Event rewards didnt unlock - Age of Empires IV / IV - Report a Bug - Age of Empires Forum

Challenge Event (reword Bug) - Age of Empires IV / IV - Report a Bug - Age of Empires Forum

Lunar Faire Event Challenge reward Bug Problem - Age of Empires IV / IV - Report a Bug - Age of Empires Forum

Lunar Flare Login Reward Bug Problem - Age of Empires IV / IV - Report a Bug - Age of Empires Forum

There’s no reward coming in at all, what’s the point? - Age of Empires IV / IV - Report a Bug - Age of Empires Forum

1 Like