Can't scroll down in game browser

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• **BUILD #:201.12.1840.0 ######
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When I turn on spectator mode in game browser, it won’t let me scroll down to see other games, it will reset scroll position every .5 seconds back to the top. I’m not sure if the same issue happens without spectator mode since there are not enough lobbies

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. go to game browser
  2. turn on spectate mode
  3. scroll down

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I can scroll

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
I can’t scroll

6 Likes

Yeah same issue here, it just constantly teleports me back to the top

3 Likes

Confirmed happening for me too

1 Like

Same thing here too for me

1 Like

For me it happens both in spectator mode and normal mode too, I thought the hotfix would help but nothing changed

1 Like

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.1529.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

We can’t scroll down in the lobby browser if there is a long list of lobbies. Gets about halfway, and then snaps back to the top. This means that if there’s a lobby at the bottom of the list, and it’s a long list, it is impossible to join. Pretty serious issue, hope this gets hotfixed.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
3 Likes

It is one of the Known Issues

2 Likes

actually there is a way to see the games at the bottom and to join them but i cant upload a video

Ah, I missed that thread, thanks chief

Im trying to scroll down in the multiplayer menu when you need to click on a room. its not allowing the toggle to stay put it quickly scrolls up.

1 Like

this is reported and being attended supposedly already

1 Like

hello I started the game yesterday, when I open the multiplayer and go to random games, scrolling down the various servers, the list automatically always returns to the top preventing me from seeing all the servers and always brings me back to the first ones at the top. I checked by disconnecting mouse and controller but it’s not a problem with them. would anyone know how to help me?

Whenever I scroll down in game room list . It keep moving up as soon as I release my mouse . I can’t even go down more than one page becoz u have to stop mouse wheel after one roll and as I stop it , page just goes to top again . Does anyone else having this bug ???

This bug was also reported by other players in topics with multiple bug reports.

A work-around proposed by @Krasitto5951 is to do the following:

Good news, everyone! This issues should be fixed as of the latest update; if, for some reason, that is not the case, let us know and we’ll take another look!

1 Like