Cant The Devs See Ottomans Issue Isnt Their Economy?

What is wrong with YOU ?

We have an Ottoman civ with no horse archer units. Enough said. Stop defending for f’s sake.

I wanted to avoid this as there were already too many things about Ottomans that I criticised but since you have put it, the music that is given as Ottoman has NOTHING to do with Turkish or Ottoman music.

This is also in line with Turks theme in AoE2. It sounds as alien as Aztec music. I dont know, it reminds me of Beduins or desert dwellers. AoE4 music on the other hand sounds like Ancient Egypt music to mee.

I have stated it in the comment section as well. Th

Here is 1 hour of Buhurizade Mustafa Itri for you:

Here is a nefes (religious music) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWfYqxDPi5Q

Here is the first military band of the world, mehter:

Civilization series always do a wonderful job representing it in any of their titles:

That is the right way of doing it, Aoe ones are the wrong way of doing it. Obviously no research, no enthusiasm, no effort. Whoever made those sounds sit down, 0/10 ! It would literally take minutes to see what Turkish music is like, instead the artist obviously went with the wrong stereotype in his head. At least Aoe2 is an ancient game (though they could fix in DE) what is 4’s excuse ?

Look, I see you are an idiot. So I will go over it simple and carefully. Sipahis were historically horse archers. They had lances too but horse archery was the most valued skill in a horseman in Ottomans. You analogy doesnt fall behind your intelligence in being dumb because French knights were lancers and not crossbowmen or musketmen. I made an entire thread about Ottoman horse archery, sipahis and akincis:

First and foremost I have two posts so I dont know what you are on about with this ‘‘constant reposting’’. One is this and the other one is this: Ottomans Lacking Horse Archer [Serious]
I also have some supportive comments in others posts.

If developers ignore the issue at Ottomans which they most likely will, well it is their game. If they dont fix it for the sake of racing piss with some forum users which dont probably cover %0,001 of their customers, well nothing good can come out of that developer team anyway.

How do I know you have read my post with #### #### ?
Because you think my problem with them is how buffed they are or how they fare against other civs.

Why did you read my post with #### #### ?
Because instead of understanding the frustration you prefer diverting to blindfolded defending. Ottoman civ doesnt have a horse archer unit, fuck the civ balance they can be the best for all I care. You divert to blindfolded game defending because you are a fanboy. I have seen likes of you in every gaming community.

You people are like zealots of a religion whose book has been called out for inaccuracy.

Ottos can be the strongest civ for all I care. If they dont have horse archery, if janissaries are cost effective alternatives of hand cannoneers instead of expensive elite counterparts, if one of the units have a never used skill no matter how strong it is regardless of it… there is a civ in our hands that I would criticise.

Ottoman armies and empire fell behind European armies and Europe because Europeans developed citizen soldier concept. They made pike and shot armies. Ottoman armies which classically mostly consisted of %80 cavalries with a core elite janissary handcannoneers and cannons couldnt deal with these formations so in order to even out Ottomans dramatically increased the number of handcannoneers which were… janissaries.

However janissaries were so expensive to maintain unlike their European counterparts that the empire bankrupted.

This game makes janissary the cheap alternative of handcannoneer.

3 Likes