Chinese meteor hammer cavalry bug supplement

Please change the model of Arquebusier , Steppe_rider and Changdao

Hello, I’m a Chinese player of AOE3. I’ve played this game for 17 years and I like it very much. For some Chinese arms (Arquebusier, Changdao and Steppe rider), the appeerance is wrong and does not conform to history. I suggest that through simple modification, without adding new models, we can make Chinese arms more beautiful and more in line with history,Although it can be achieved through mod, I think I can see these changes when playing multiplayer games.

制作组您好,我是一个帝国时代3的中国玩家,这个游戏我玩了17年了,非常喜欢。针对中国的部分兵种(火绳枪兵,草原骑兵,长刀兵),外观存在错误,而且不符合历史,我建议通过简单修改,无需增加新的模型,就可以让中国兵种更美观,更符合历史。尽管可以通过mod实现,但是我想多人游戏的时候也能看到这些改变。

1.Arquebusier火绳枪兵

The hairstyle of the Arquebusier is wrong. The army of the Qing Dynasty would not have such a hairstyle, and it doesn’t look like a regular army. It is suggested to add a hat (keshik_hat_rank02) to him, which is more in line with history

火绳枪兵的发型是错误的,清朝的军队是不会有这样的发型的,而且看上去不像正规军,建议给他加上一个怯薛时代2的帽子,这样更符合历史

Arquebusier’s hat of era4/5 is wrong. I know you have referred to historical portraits, but the hat should have red lines. I modeled it (with Chukonu hat), but it still needs new modeling, so it can also be changed to the hat of (keshik_hat_rank02)

era4/5的Arquebusier的帽子是错误的,我知道你们参考了历史画像,但是那个帽子应该是有红色的线,我仿照做了一个(用了诸葛弩的帽子),但是这样还需要新的建模,因此可以同样改为怯薛时代2的帽子

1. Steppe rider

The hair style of the Steppe rider is wrong. He looks a bit like a monk and a bandit. He is not a regular army. It is suggested to add keshik_hat_rank03 to him. This is a Mongolian hat, which looks more beautiful with it.

草原骑兵的发型是错误的,他看上去有点像和尚和土匪,不是正规军,建议给他加上一个怯薛时代3的帽子,这是蒙古族的帽子,带上去看着更加美观。

3.Changdao

I have to say that the Changdao is most handsome one, but you have a model hidden. Please make full use of model resources -. I suggest enabling this model

不得不说,长刀兵是最帅的一个兵种了,但是你们有一个模型被隐藏了,可以参考这篇文章Please make full use of model resources - Age of Empires III: DE / III - Discussion - Age of Empires Forum,我建议把这个模型启用

As stated in this article, you should make full use of models. In order to prevent waste, I suggest applying models of changdao and Arquebusier in era 2. Through the reform of the new army, the appeerance will be automatically changed with the upgrade

正如这篇文章所述,您应该充分利用模型,为了防止浪费,我建议在时代2就套用长刀和火绳枪的模型,通过新军改革,后面随着升级,自动改变外观。

I really hope the production team can adopt my opinion. These changes will not take much time, but will bring a better experience. Please adopt, thank you!

真的希望制作组能采纳我的意见,这些改动花不了多少时间,但是会带了更棒的体验,请采纳,谢谢!

> Blockquote

1 Like