Civilizations or Units that Need to be Nerfed or Buffed for Treaty Games

They have more population to get more canons, not needed

They have expensive units while they cant keep 130 pop slots on villagers. The issue here is the last change to WWagons. They shouldnt become 2 pop units.

Spanish were nerfed enough, specially missionaries. They arent an issue

Aztecs are weak enough vs musketeers while JPK dont work that well vs them caused by ranged attack; ERKs were nerfed and otontins are made of paper.
Please STOP NERFING AZTECS, they have been every patch.
Like we say in Spanish, Una de cal y otra de arena

They arent strong by that dance itself. I would limit it at 25 (since healers change they get 30) while I remove the pop reduction effect of field canons.

Literally, they are the most countered unit ingame while they have less range than both mortars and culverins. They, AKs and hand mortars should be tge only ones to get bonus vs walls, not any mortar.

6 Likes

ethiopia gets money for fighting which helps the eco a bit.

After the weakening of the Eagle Running Knight in the previous version, Aztec has fallen from the civilization in the middle of the treaty to the weakest treaty civilization, and cannot even compare to Malta. Please give them a final survival space, and don’t even weaken the already weak units again

2 Likes

they already do and have been that way since tad release in 2006

Jajajja siempre he pensado en esa expresiĂłn con el sentido que le has dado. Una de cal (mal) y otra de arena (+mal).

Pero en realidad es una cosa buena por otra mala.

Una de cal (mala) por otra de arena (buena)

Y el refrĂĄn viene del ĂĄmbito de la construcciĂłn.

The population cost for prince electors units is fine, but it should never affect the units of native alliances on the map. It shouldn’t add a pop cost to those no matter what. If they’re that scared about build limits, they should make it so you can’t ally the same royal houses that are found on the map.

Lo sé, y me refiero a que nos pintan como que buffean a los aztecas (o indios, los hijos bastardos) pero zas, 3 nerfs después. Muchas veces no sé que es peor.

2 Likes

Yo en el parche de abril esperaba algĂșn buff para los JPKs, con el objetivo de que los aztecas fueran mejores en tratado. Pero no solo no habrĂĄ ningĂșn buff para los aztecas, sino que hay quienes quieren que se debilite a los JPKs.

Ya no he vuelto a jugar con aztecas en tratado; el saber que si la civilizaciĂłn rival entrena granaderos gigantes+cañones o si es MĂ©xico y se revoluciona a mayas es garantĂ­a de que el ejercito azteca serĂĄ casi inĂștil es suficiente para desanimarme.

1 Like

Yo no he jugado muchas por falta de tiempo. Pero la Ășltima me tocĂł contra un español y me costĂł horrores para avanzar contra su infanterĂ­a.

Los aztecas necesitan un sobreesfuerzo ridĂ­culo para parar infanterĂ­a enemiga. Y al hacerlo es imposible asediar, mĂĄs gastando 30 de poblaciĂłn en 5 mĂ­seros morteros peores que los normales.

3 Likes

this change would be unfair; The Aztecs lack technologies or cards that increase the speed of the JPK (halberdier, doppelsoldner, samurai, etc, are the same or faster once improved).

This is one of the funniest posts I;ve seen lately.

1 Like

What I write is not intended to balance the game in general. You can think of what I wrote as a list of suggestions to bring more innovation to the game in general. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t get confused by the meaning of the title.

if u nerf the maigadi, hausa would be trash. Neftenia needs a little nerf but maybe 140 to 135 hp. Or nerf monasteries aura.

“Inca a balance Civ in treaty” what a joke. If the enemy has more than 3 cannons with musks then you just die. Hauruca are 2 pop, are out ranged by cannons and have the infantry tag. Let’s not even talk about Gats , just Alt+F4 if you don’t kill USA in age 3.

British rangers and Abus with 22 range need a nerf. They already have high damage they done need more range too.

2 Likes

Give the zamburak 14 range and I’ll be very happy. Archer riders can reach this range, but a gunpowder unit can’t?

Howdah could also reach range 18, as his African counterpart can reach range 18.

2 Likes

In fact, the Inca people have relatively balanced performance, mainly because they have quite strong indigenous people and perform well on the strong indigenous maps, especially the European maps. The problems of Aztecs in this version are far more than those of the Inca people. Although they are not as afraid of artillery as the Inca people, they also lose their main force in this version, and can only rely on unreliable hyena guerrillas and stone throwers to barely consume, and the indigenous allies are close to the whiteboard, The economic structure is also very poor. In my known treaty rankings, the Inca is in the lower middle, while Aztec is already the last to last

1 Like

Arrow Knights out range cannons while Huaraca don’t and Arrow Knights do more damage to cannons than Huaraca. While Aztec may struggle against cannons, Inca just dies.

2 Likes

For Settlers, I try not to max my pop anyway I prefer to rotate allotment when my villagers start to reach those levels
Hakkapelit should be made as it was before they were changed into a boring dragoon clone, they were good for ranged hit and run attacks against musketeers performing the skirmishing part of the skirmisher role (tleather cannon does the rest).
But I do think that swedes should have a better late game counter to mass goons since veteran crossbowmen won’t cut it in late industrial to imperial age.

I was fine with swedes being without dragoons and skirmishers since that made them unique
so again I insist that hakka be changed to what they were before the role change and subsequent nerf,

1 Like

Imo they should remove the hussar. The hakkapelit is marked as hand cav and should fill both roles. They should also make the imperial upgrade remove the nerf to their melee multipliers. This would make for interesting earlier age play perhaps and maybe force the swedes to rely on making tavern mercenaries for hand cav if there are any. Maybe adding the mamlukes to their roster potentially via a contract card. (I think that might be op though).

Sweden doesn’t need a skirmisher though. They have mercenary options and infantry guns are insanely good. They’re statistically better than skirms across the board. They’re expensive but after cronstadt reforms their pop cost is a phenomenal 2 pop, they’re much better than their mercenary counterpart.

If anything they should enable caroleans to have their ranged cav multiplier again.