Coming Content Updates for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - Age of Empires

@ā€œSotS CalvaryMaxā€ said:
It works on My Machineā€¦

What are the configurations of your machine?

Anybody knows when is the release of AOE 2 DE?

I live in Chile, my game does not start. Help please.

@ekurtx said:
I live in Chile, my game does not start. Help please.

Y que wea te pasa? A ver si te ayudo wn jajaja

For me it still says iā€™m too early to launch the game. It was supposed to be released last night at 12AM but still wonā€™t let me launch the game. Anyone in Canada have this issue?

i have to agree with Dismal. I have played the beta several times, it stil have a long way to go, before becoming an real game. special the server connection between players, the connection is worse than on steam, when if you not have defined NAT. i will wait with my Investment, until propper fixing is done. but nice grafik :slight_smile:

sry, meant sinusminiking

@pyrophil19 said:

@Augustusman said:

@pyrophil19 said:

Can you only install on windows 10 or is the game compatible with Windows 7

win10 exclusive.

Pfff cheeky Microsoft. I had windows 10 free upgrade after having to wipe my pc due to a virus they wanted me to buy windows 10 this time. No chance screw greedy Microsoft wonā€™t bother with the game

There are others games, lol.

@StriateRobin896 said:
It would be also good to add new units or at least have possible upgrades for already existing ones ( axemen, scouts, camels, slingers )

No, donā€™t ruin the game.

Maybe add new civs in a new expansion like FE did with AoE2.

But donā€™t ruin the base game by changing it and adding in more units and upgrades into the base gameā€™s beauty.

@Fyrapan said:
Hi there,

Iā€™d like to see some crucial but important things in to this game in a future patch:

• Give us the feature to build up a queue for the farms, just like in AoE2. I actually donā€™t know why you wouldnā€™t want to include a feature like this in a remastered edition of AoE which is to make it better than before.

• Give us different formations for our units to create interesting and dynamic formations when moving around our soldiers in to battle.

• Grant us the possibility to build Gates so we can build around our base with a wall, instead of leaving some area open for attack.

This is just a few of ideas that Iā€™d want to see, which this game is surely missing. This is 2018 and I expected much more of a remastered edition of my beloved game.

No, no new formations. That would change the whole gameplay of AoE1 too much.

And weā€™ve gotta take into account things that would confuse the AI.

@GivingVolcano19 said:
this game isnt working will sombody please make a statement of what the **** is going with this garbage !!!

Itā€™s not garbage just because some people have computer or internet problems. For a lot of us the game runs fine.

No gates??? Booooo!!! Walls are useless now!! I want a refund!!!

@SoleZero223673 said:
I canā€™t even buy the game (from Sweden). I have ordered a game code from a Swedish Store, they said there is a problem connecting to the MS code servers. I tried to order it directly but Microsoft Store asks for an American Credit Card (which I donā€™t have!). I wished buying AOE DE was very smooth and not so many practical problems! My excitement starts to wane actually!

Iā€™m from Sweden and I pre orderd and play the game perfectly fine. Hereā€™s the link to the Swedish store support page: Kontakta supporten fƶr Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support

@SoleZero223673

I recognize that a lot of effort has been put into this game but the game doesnā€™t work properly on my pc and apparently many people have this dame provlem, maybe it was my fold for not checking the system requirements but I didnā€™t think it would be this high. I have age of empires 3 on my pc which has better graphics and far better animation such as water effects and many other things running perfectly at max settings, It doesnā€™t even require 1gb of ram memory while this game requires 4gb or more and I canā€™t afford a graphic card only for one game. I am honestly really disappointed on how inaccessible this game is for many people including me in terms of system requirements and I think Microsoft is going to loose a lot of potential costumers that would love to enjoy this game that looks amazing due to that problem. All it needed was options to lower the graphics to a lower setting making it affordable for most of the age of empires fans which is something age of empires 3 did really well.

The game have been working well for me. Only bug is that villagers getting stuck near forgebush and trees. Neee manuelly order them to gather almost after every drop.

Jennifer - on 2 vs 2 (either 1 player + 1 AI vs 2 AI or 2 players vs 2 AI) one of the enemy AI will resign within a few minutes of the game for no reason, rendering the rest of the match useless or unfun. Why has no one else mentioned this gamebreaking bug?

1. I wish there was a way to switch between the old pixel-art and the new ā€œrealisticā€ textures.
  2. Farm queue in the granary.
  3. Fix Path finding.
  4. Hotkey to select all military units.

Iā€™m super happy with the game. thanks guys.

parfait mon gout mes serais mieux avec les chateau trebuchez les porte pour les mur et de nouveaux monde comme forteresse en multijoueur

@Fyrapan said:
Hi there,

Iā€™d like to see some crucial but important things in to this game in a future patch:

• Give us the feature to build up a queue for the farms, just like in AoE2. I actually donā€™t know why you wouldnā€™t want to include a feature like this in a remastered edition of AoE which is to make it better than before.

• Give us different formations for our units to create interesting and dynamic formations when moving around our soldiers in to battle.

• Grant us the possibility to build Gates so we can build around our base with a wall, instead of leaving some area open for attack.

This is just a few of ideas that Iā€™d want to see, which this game is surely missing. This is 2018 and I expected much more of a remastered edition of my beloved game.

et les chateaux aussi? les trebuchez et deux nouveaux monde de jeux en multi comme le monde forteresse au commencement de la parti en as ejas un carrƃĀ© de mur dejas construit.

Just wondering if you were planning to update the AI on the campaigns. Right now they all seem to be on the original AI, which only makes a few military units and then collects resources for the rest of the game. It would be really nice to have a quality opponent for the campaigns considering how much time went in to creating them.