Community-made list of issues

mosf of this, is unimportant there is only on ething important over everything, and it is that the game crashes constantly after destroying buildings. And devs have no answer for this

1 Like

this post should be udapted, adding new bugs and deleted the fixed ones

I’m still getting stuck in tradeposts

4 Likes

Hey there. So there’s an audio glitch that makes a certain part of the audio go on repeat.

1 Like

For the past few months, AI opponents (of any difficulty, including Extreme) have stopped making amphibious landings against me when fighting on naval maps (such as Caribbean or Amazonia) where water crossings are necessary in order to go on the offensive. They still build ships that come shoot at my buildings and people on shore, and they build up huge armies on their island, but they never load them on ships to come attack me. On the land maps they are extremely aggressive, but on the naval maps they won’t go on the offensive for anything. I really like naval maps, but they aren’t as much fun when I don’t have to worry about defense because I know the AI will never attack me. If the developers could get a fix for this, that would be awesome!

The shipping one can easily be fixed.

• “Already Shipped” cards should be greyed out.
  • “Not Enough Pop” cards should be covered in red, like units at their build limit.
  • Cards from different ages are displayed in a different age though, I don’t see how that’s confusing, unless you forgot what age you’re in.

There is, however, one more thing. Cards you can’t afford, those that require resources. Mercenaries and the like. They need to be distinguished at a glance. Maybe they should get the value of the resource on the center of the card, like 1,000 coin for those Manchus. If you can afford them, the text is white, if you cannot, the text is red.

If you can both not afford them and don’t have enough pop, both the card and text become red.

2 Likes

the russian villager still get in the barrack 100% of times it finishes to build it.

video is private. had a good look.

fixed. i put it now as not listed

Are you absolutly sure, that you didnt hold shift, while clicking 3 times on the foundation?
Because, as you know, you QUEUE actions while holding shift, if you click the building 2 tiomes while holding shift, you automatically queue the vills to enter the building.
I think that is a players faul, and not the games.

1 Like

im sure , it happens 100% of times, also 4 villagers didnt enter to the barrack, only 1

2 Likes

only like 5% of times, im being raided , the other 95% i just lose time in making my villager get out of the barrack. Im really upset for those 2 likes you received, its ridiculous

1 Like

the only way to dont get a villager inside the building after building it is making with shifift that the villager go to do somethjing else programmed with shift, but if i dont program the vill to make something else, it will get into the barrack, and not a ll of them , just 1 or two randomly and on 100% of times

It’s not a feature. It’s 100% a bug. It’s inconsistent and illogical. This game is riddled with unit behaviour problems. Units not doing what you command. Units doing something you didn’t tell them to do. Units moving towards the enemy but not attacking. It’s very frustrating to have to micro when you don’t think you need to.

1 Like

Your Skirmish settings now transfer to campaign and custom scenarios when you try to play them, including starting resources and whether or not there’s a treaty mode. Sometimes this also resets custom scenario civilizations to the default scenario civs (not your skirmish civs).

1 Like

Skirmish Issues

• Japan: The Dutch Livestock Pen wagon has no voice lines.

Campaign Issues

Act I: Fire

• Revolutionaries: Despite being Rifle Infantry do not receive any multiplier against Ranged Cavalry, only Heavy Infantry.
  • The Battle of Yorktown: The Revolutionaries that Nathaniel starts with in this scenario, as well as any spawned by triggers, are the Skirmish version, not the Campaign version, leaving the player with two identical looking units that fulfil different functions (Musket Infantry vs Rifle Infantry).
  • The Battle of Yorktown: The outpost wagons in this scenario can be used to build both War Huts and Outposts, even though the player cannot normally build Outposts during this campaign.

Act II: Shadow

• Home City: The Revolutionaries that Chayton can receive from the home city cannot be trained, more importantly meaning they cannot be upgraded, making these units lose effectiveness after the Commerce Age.

Act I: China

• Consulate: The Blink Monks from the Chinese Mercenaries consulate are the treasure guardian version rather than mercenaries, unlike the other units the player can receive from consulates.
  • Home City: The New Army card is still an Age III card in the campaign, unlike in Skirmish.

Act II: Japan

• Consulate: The church received from the Dutch consulate uses the default British church models. No Church models are defined for the XPSPCJapan civ.

Act III: India

• Consulate: The Blockhouse that the player gets from the Russian consulate option cannot train troops, nor does it get automatically upgraded at every Age Up unlike the Chinese version in Skirmish games. The Fort that you can get from the Russian consulate does train units.

Historical Battles

• Chuvash Cape: The Yermak explorer unit has no voice lines.
2 Likes

Add a music mastering issue:

The ball is in your hands now :wink:

3 Likes

Some of the issues with the American campaign civs could be fixed by the devs reformatting the civs (and scenarios) to be closer to the DLC US civ. This is the only Age game that has unique civs for the campaigns, which makes it difficult to learn the game through playing them.

1 Like

The problem of selecting all units on double-clicking remains. It should choose what appears on the map.