Crash in campaing - The Boneguards Lair

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #: V. 100.12.43871.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD. The game consistently crashes upon blowing up the last weapons cache

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Blow up the weapons cache. When Amelia starts to speak it crashes.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

No crash to desktopProcessing: temp.age3Ysav…

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Will not let me upload the savegame file since I am a new user

Hi @Faad! Thanks for this report! We are already tracking this issue. :slight_smile:

For now, the cache can be avoided or the cheat code ‘this is too hard’ can be used to bypass the scenario.

I have the same problem!

Sometimes it crashes right before the explosion sound and sometimes when amelia says “that’s the last cache” or something like that

+1, would like to see a fix

Your fix arrived, if that makes you smile :smiley:

Also having this problem. It’s a real bummer because this is a fun level otherwise. Getting this crash 100% of the time in the same place as OP.

Update your game it should be fixed with the last patch.

1 Like

Actually it ain’t fixed! I just had it, you get the silent crash in the lair every time u load up the same save!
As described here Silent Crash , this bug exist randomly for me . but on that map in the story as Faad describes it happens constantly! Latest game client on Steam.