DE is a complete joke regarding teamgames

You don’t need my age and ‘rank’. Neither should determine whether an argument can be taken seriously.

I repeat again, I understand there are frustrations with the way matchmaking and multiplayer is handled at the moment. I also feel these frustrations. But I will never be convinced that selfish behavior such as alt-f4ing is the ‘only choice’ left to us. If it truly is about “having a good experience for all,” then how can you possibly justify doing something that is going to harm and frustrate at least one person, up to 7 others (depending on the size of the teams) by completely denying them their experience? Who are you to decide for all others that a certain map should not be played because YOU did not want to play it? Perhaps there were 7 others who were put in that particular match, who did want to play the map you unilaterally decided is not worth playing? Is your choice of pressing alf-f4 really making it “a good experience for all”? I think not.

It is selfish. Period. If all your arguments rely on self-centered points of how you personally are affected by the issues with multiplayer, then I’m afraid there is not a single argument you can make that could shield you from being called selfish. Because the truth of the matter is that alt-f4ing is always selfish, no matter your justification.