[Poll] How often do you use Alt-f4 in ranked? Please don't click unless you will vote

Pardon me, when I said “shown” I really meant to say ‘made a case for’. I did not mean to suggest I have ‘proven’ anything because how would one go about proving selfishness.

As for the case I have made many times, please see these posts:

Enjoy the read. As you can see, it’s not the first time I’ve had this argument with someone.

Here’s the dictionary definition:
Minority: the smaller number or part, especially a number that is less than half the whole number.

If you have an issue with that, take it up with the people who wrote the dictionary. Anything below 50% is a minority, but the closer to 50% the more significant that minority becomes. The wishes and experience of 32% of a player base cannot be more important than that of the majority. I’m simply stating the numbers as they are, and calling the smaller one of the two a minority. This is not manipulating numbers.

Besides, for 1v1 the number of alt-f4ers is currently (at the time of me writing this) 26%. It is 29% for team games. But really, if you leave out the rarely/sometimes voters, to capture the people who really consistently the practice of alt-f4 (almost always/often people), those numbers decline to 14% and 16% respectively. Seems like the people that constantly alt-f4 are far outnumbered by the people who don’t do so, or rarely so. This is not fudging numbers, this is interpreting the data to determine how much support among the player base alt-f4ing has.

Clearly not enough to suggest we should immediately ignore the wishes of the majority to bow to those of the small minority that alt-f4s