Digital Deluxe Edition Items Feedback - Extremely Disappointing :(

Because they are anti heavy armor in the game.

According to stats they don’t seem that bad.

Is this without upgrades?

Yeah these are HRE units without upgrades.

Okay, but if they can shoot through heavy armour, they can also shoot through lighter armour? Or is it a question of cost effectiveness, they’re “too good” for lighter armoured cavalry, and hence not cost effective? That would make some sense, it’s a form of overkill.

Yeah exactly, plus their attack speed makes them not very good at killing light cav fast enough.

imagine pay 20usd for 2 pngs and a extracted music from the game files

2 Likes

I too was expecting an epic soundtrack. Its too plain and not memorable enough like AOE2/3’s. The various instruments they used are not noticeable. I liked how the beats start when there are battles and calm down when we focus on economy again. but they could have done better.

I am sure all of us will recognize this soundtrack even when we are 70yrs old.

So this was the only bonuses that was listed in the more pricey pack?

Wth they should have all these in the soundtrack dlc. They rushed everything for the deluxe items. I really hope they add more for the digital deluxe edition :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll add to the extreme disappointment of the digital deluxe extra’s. I also got it as part of a bundle (wouldn’t have gotten it otherwise) so don’t care too much for it but charging 20 bucks for this (regular price) is messed up. They should realy add some extra content in the form of digital art and maybe a more expansive soundtrack.

I love the game but I do have to agree the deluxe edition doesn’t feel very deluxe. I hope Relic/World Edge/MS would add something more to give additional flair to purchasers of the Deluxe edition.

You would want an answer from Worlds Edge I think not Relic. Worlds Edge are the ones ultimately in charge

2 Likes

I expected the soundtrack to have a lot more than that.

2 Likes

Not only that but also the art compilation and a better unit counter chart. All rushed.

Have to agree with you, the digital deluxe doesn’t feel very deluxe at all.

The best part about it are the ingame coat of arms and monument stuff. They should of had more that just the 3 things though - a very unique flag/banner shape would of been nice. By now I’ve already completed one of the masteries and am not using any digital deluxe stuff. Feels like they could of done way more. Would like to see something added in the future. I think a copy of the art ebook would be a nice start - especially cause some of us live in countries where we cant even buy it

4 Likes

Yea I discussed here:

2 Likes

Will back this up thank you.

We are still waiting for an answer from the team @mods !

1 Like

I think we have to ask the marketing or sales department of World’s Edge.

Can someone find the email adress so we can all contact them ?