DISAPPOINTED : India patch update

Ah ok… I was saying because it seemed to me something similar to this…

1 Like

Exactly thats what happened. the boats are the reference to real world “Shikaras”
CC: @MatM1996 , @BaphometSLM

Here is a Bigger one : (they come in many sizes from small boat to a luxury Boathouse size)

Thats literally the fav civ for every new comer.

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT.

NOPE ! they did the exact opposite : It about all the ignored updates , missed opportunities, and redundant cards, and nerf over nerf, to the civ.

Exactly the point! Sepoy was the premium balance of HP and MeleeVsCav, now its melee is really embarassing, so is the siege :confused: as I mentioned in OP :

It literally have pushed the 2500 XP threshold 1 SHIPMENT earlier to 16th shipment, rahter than the 17th previously.

Asset 2

Its already felt whoever handful plays late/treaty games with it.

:confused: :mask:

You’re right, I confused and wrote less weak, meaning weaker

This means a lot because in the news you often arrive late when you are in a stalemate or at least you get there for the current meta which is focused on boom and turtle in most cases.
And all previous shipments will reach you later and this equals less units / less eco consecutively if you have less economy = less units.

1 Like

Oh, I understand…

The shikara is a type of wooden boat found on Dal Lake and other water bodies of Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir. Shikaras are of various sizes and are used for multiple purposes, including transportation. A usual shikara seats six people, with the driver paddling at the rear. Like the Venetian gondolas, they are a cultural symbol of Kashmir. Some shikaras are still used for fishing, harvesting aquatic vegetation (usually for fodder), and transport, while most are covered with tarpaulins and are used by tourists. Some are used as floating homes.[1][2]

Yes, have I ever been wrong xd?..

1 Like

Never ever in their history they push a sincere update to India : WRONG TECHNOLOGY TREE ICONS

ALWAYS ALWAYS give un-sincere update, without attention and care.

This one is a small one , previus ones were blunders :slight_smile:

Another very silly bug : EXPLORER DIALOGUES CHANGED AFTER UPDATE

And this is not the first time

this has been seen, they always and always send a BUG to India in every patch and take months to correct a simple one. I have never seen a sincere update from dev for this civ.

There was a bug : Indian non-military shipments are stuck due to pop cap

that doesnt allow shipments to be called if u are on full pop :slight_smile:
they took a month to remove it.

BUT they NEVER Learnt from it, REPEATED it again in next update, and this time, they sent a patch but for OTHER civs. and the bug continued for 2 months almost. till the next PUP :slight_smile:

There are many more examples of carelessness in past year, that makes me say they are biased for the euro civs.

My friend there are always problems with a patch. The patch reset all my home cities,skins, pics etc but things happen just enjoy all the new stuff and try playing a different civ because the update itself is incredible.

1 Like