Dravidians are terrible

I don’t know who said, it wasn’t me. I said Knights, Mangonel(without the s), pikes or skirms (depending on scouting). Read again.

And your mangonel deals with that. Enemy tries to raid your walled base? You just push their base, you force the fight, and you defend behind. Monks in your base with some pikes will push away them trying to break in, you house wall/building wall behind like literally in any game…

Right. 1) Enemy can wall their base too 2) they can just run with their knights, and force a fight too 3) wait, if your monks and pikes are at home, what army is attacking?
Everything you said is something the opponent can do, and usually can do better.

I wonder why pros don’t that and win if it’s that easy.
Match One: Hera vs Jordan Match

Dark vs KingstoNe. KingstoNe uses that exact combo, knights, skirms, mangonel Match

BadBoy vs FreakinAndy: It doesn’t work immediately. Badboy doesn’t move with skirms, he uses uses cav. But it compounds over time, and he wins. Match

JorDan vs MbL: skirms are bad enough. Now genitours too. Match

Against Gurjaras. Shrivamsha riders vipe Dravs. Match

I didn’t list these for you. I don’t think you can be convinced out of your position at this point. I don’t even know why I tried after that first break. You called this unrealistic, and said monk skirm will counter it. In one of these games(BadBoy vs FreakinAndy), that exact counter is used. See how it goes.

Whether you like it or not, this is the reality. Hera said it, and demonstrated how it works multiple times. OP has said it. Several posters here have. If somebody else sees this and disagrees, they can comment. Viper has commented on the lack of mobility multiple times as well. There are a few more matches. Interested people can look it up. Have a good one.

3 Likes