File xxx.smx uses an invalid filetype; some sprites will not display. This is likely caused by a mod

Ahh, sorry about my 144Hz comment then. Wasn’t trying to imply you didn’t know what was meant by resolutions, but was just clarifying to try and help get to the bottom of things quicker

I briefly had a 4K monitor so downloaded the Enhanced Graphics pack. Played only 10 mins to see how it looked. Looked nice, and wow! I was awestruck and in heaven by how much of the map I could see, thanks to 4K! Looked forward to playing an actual full match sometime with 4K, but, unfortunately, I had to get rid of that monitor :cry:

I have a 1440p monitor now, and stll have the Enhanced pack installed. Have played about 5 matches without an xxx.smx error yet, thankfully… but I’m using NVidia/Intel, if that matters to devs or for reporting

Good to know that if I have issues, I should try to uninstall the enhancement pack

And now that I have a few more pixels to work with (1440p) than my old 1080p monitor, I may tweak the NVidia Control Panel settings to mimic the more expansive 4K view to see how that looks on it :slight_smile: … using Breeminator’s steps: PSA: How to zoom out more with an Nvidia graphics card