Filthydelphia's Campaign Collection

Thanks, I ended up having to do on intermediate, using some of the tricks from Ornlu’s video… including certain tricks mentioned in the comments section which allow to do it quicker.

Hey so I have another problem now. I’ve completed the second scenario twice now, and it doesn’t give me access to the third scenario. Both times I completed it fair and square, I don’t know what could have failed to prompt access to the next scenario.

I’ve seen this happen before with another custom scenario made by someone else, so it might a bug in the game…

Game bug indeed, not scenario related. “I r winner” cheat code normally helps to unlock the next mission.

1 Like

Hey, I have another issue with one of your West Africa scenarios, it seems to be a bug.

In the 6th scenario, where you have to build trade depots in the desert, whenever I send villagers to try to build them, it says the work site is obstructed. I’ve tried it on several of the sites across the map and it does the same thing, even if there are no units on it. One time, one of my villagers even disappeared while walking across one of the sites. So something definitely seems to be up with this aspect of the scenario, and it prevents one from winning.

Announcing Three Kingdoms III: Long Divided Must Unite!

7 Likes

Announcing the release of…

Three Kingdoms III: Long Divided Must Unite!

The Story So Far
China is divided into Three Kingdoms. But Three Kingdoms cannot stand for long. Just as a land long united must divide, so, too, a land long divided must unite.

The Scenario
Introducing the final sequel to Three Kingdoms: Cao Cao’s Ambition, an innovative B&D scenario enjoyed by nearly 40,000 players! In Three Kingdoms III: Long Divided Must Unite , you choose from an incredible 12 different factions to play this legendary period of Chinese history your way!

Each faction has its own Unique Unit, Unique Technologies, bonuses, objectives, heroes, and gameplay mechanics for a unique play experience every time! From plotting ministers and a rebel heroine to migrating tribes and crime lords, you decide your story!

The Factions

• Work behind the scenes as the loyal Three Kingdom ministers Zhuge Liang or Lu Xun – or depose your emperor as Sima Yi!

• Found a fourth kingdom on the barbarian frontier as Gongsun Yuan

• Prolong death long enough to prepare your son to succeed you as Shi Xie

• Overthrow the Chinese oppressors as the Viet heroine Lady Trieu or develop early Japan as the Shaman Queen Himiko

• Rekindle the fires of the Yellow Turban Rebellion as Liao Hua

• Undermine the Three Kingdoms through your criminal network as the Heishan bandits or plunder the coasts as the Donghai pirates

• Discard your nomadic ways to found new northern dynasties as the horse lords Tuoba Liwei or Luanti Bao

Never before seen in Age of Empires – an incredible 12 scenarios in one on an epic 400x400 map!

Download now!

8 Likes

Hey @PhillySouljah, I just spend an hour trying to catch a dolphin in Haiku of the Ronin (I even went through the scenario in the editor looking for the triggers) so could you just tell me what I have to do to get one.

P.S. Your campaigns are amazing.

Hi, @FoughtBird1976, this has confused a lot of players but all you have to do is wait in one spot and keep checking the different fishing areas. What happens is the Dolphin Fishing object will eventually appear in each of the fishing areas (look carefully for a Dolphin jumping graphic) before moving to the next – you just have to play a little “whack-a-mole” and get your Transport there fast enough. You do have to be very perceptive. Hope that helps.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was doing, I feel it’s because I lied to that lady about her husband or maybe I just feel guilty about that.

Were you able to get it? It is maybe a bit too tricky and hard to see, but the Dolphin definitely does spawn then move around. A little trick you can do (a little bit cheating):

1. Keep your Transport Ship on top of one fishing area.
  2. Wait a few minutes (or increase speed to 8x).
  3. Move the Transport Ship away until you saw the Dolphin spawn where your Transport just was.
  4. Rush your Transport Ship back to the fishing spot now with the Dolphin.

What happens is the trigger to spawn the Dolphins is delayed until there is no Transport Ship there so by keeping your Transport in one location, you pause it from moving until the Transport Ship is moved.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try that today.

I replayed the scenario and this time I got the dolphin the second I sailed into the sea.

1 Like

You left FE and was gone,how sad,miss you forever,we cannot see your official campaign any more.

2 Likes

He left? (Character limit)

1 Like

I don’t normally play campaigns because I find them incredibly difficult but after playing a couple of your campaigns last week the only thing I feel like playing now are campaigns. The level of detail and work you put into them is simply astounding and you have set a bar for campaign quality I know for a fact no one will ever exceed, and I hope you make more masterpieces like Haiku of the Ronin and A Journey to the West.

2 Likes

Thank you, FoughtBird1976! Really appreciate such kind words! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s your next wonderful scenario?Hope to see.

1 Like

Congrats on the great effort!

Having played most of the official campaigns (still trying to finish them all so I can tackle on your custom collection), my personal favorite is Bayinnaung by far, especially The Old Tiger scenario. This is the most difficult mission I’ve ever played, but it is also a brilliant scenario, very well designed and very immersive, esp. the plot involving Bayinnaung’s meditation in the temples.

1 Like

I’m stuck on A Journey to the West when you get to Turfan. I’m told that I need to jump over the walls to get inside and talk to the king. But I can’t figure out how to do that.

I thought maybe it would work like a Siege Tower and give me the option to jump a wall that way, but no luck. I searched the map thoroughly and can’t find anything to help me get over. I can’t antagonize the soldiers into attacking me to open the gate. I tried killing the lion inside but that seems to have broken the puzzle after this and I get a game over. I’ve spent over 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get into the city. What do I do?

1 Like

Attempt to garrison in the Castle even if you’re on the other side of the wall. Pigsy won’t be able to do it but your other characters will be able to.