Game crashes on PC when launching a multiplayer online game

Hi, I play a lot of ranked games and in the last 5 days my game has crashed 6 times already when lauching a MP game, resulting in a 1 hour ban…please fix this, it’s annoying!

2 Likes

Thanks for your report @DiegoG000
We’re already tacking this issue :slight_smile:

Still tacking? How about you stop automatically banning people, because your game is bugged. You scam your customer if your selling a product that automatically breaks. Its a selfdestructive product with a flawed MP systeme, which is bugged and results in automatic bans. With a bug ban notification that claim the reason for your ban is : x secs/mins/h nice.
Meanwhile you claim every bans is managed by a mod. Thats a lie. At this point we left the moral grey area behind us. You are intentionally decieving your costumors to sell a broken product. If thats not a scam Idk what is.

Yes, this is still happening ^^

Make sure you have Nvidia, Discord and Steam overlays disabled, this can cause issues.

You should also make sure your drivers and Windows updates are up to date and with mods disabled, sometimes there are mods that need to be updated and can cause these crashes.
If using antivirus, please add the whole folder of the game to the antivirus exception list.
If after all this you still have crashes, let me know in this thread and look for mdump files:
“C:\Users\USER\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\logs” these files should like similar to “AoE2DESteam-81058-2023.04.13-15.05.33.mdmp”