- **Build: the last one (cannot launch the game anymore)
- **Platform: Microsoft Store
- **Operating System: Windows 10
- **Gamertag: ducteel
I experienced a strange problem this morning with game lauching after playing yesterday with no probleme all day long.
When I tried to start the game several hours ago, it first displayed me a window saying something like “unable to launch the game because the storage is unavailable” or something like that. Sadly, i cannot provide you a screenshot because after trying to start the game 3 times this window simply disappeared as well as my game from the “App and features” menu !
After that I just tried to launch the microsoft store to solve the problem. AOE II Definitive Edition is still considered “downloaded” by the store (cf. screenshot) but when I click on “Install”, nothing happens and no matter how many times I try.
So I am just stuck with a game that is not considered installed by Windows 10 and that I cannot install via the Microsoft Store.
Besides that, the last log from the game (yesterday), shows the same error code Exception type 0xc0000005 that I have seen in that topic : Windows Display Language and the Enhanced Graphics Pack prevents AoE2 from starting
I have no Enhanced graphics pack or anything like that installed in the game.
Thanks a lot for your help.
First try :
- Try to launch the game from the Start menu.
- Error because of “storage unavailable”
- Trying again to launch from Start menu
- Game has disappeared from the menu and from the App & features
Second try :
- Try to “Install” the game from the Microsoft store by clicking on the button
- Nothing happens
What I have tried :
- Changing the Windows language to ENGLISH.
- Repair the registry with CCleaner.
- Checked for the last update on the windows store.
Nothing has worked.
I can’t attach any file because I am a new user. What should I do ?