Germany general post

Yes, next year the game turns 5 years old, so there will surely be 1 or 2 dlcs coming…

1 Like

I hope that Danish-Polish Dlc will sell very well :+1: And Developers will continue supporting this game in the next years. I wonna see someday Crimean Khanate , Zaporozhian Cossacks , Prussia , Habsburg Austria as new factions and German States (reworked actual Germans). But now i think that is time too speculate about Asian Dlc or South American Dlc.

4 Likes

Yes, they will touch Europe again at some point, but now they will touch Western or Southeast Asia…

1 Like

Yes. Korea & Siam will be pretty great option in 2025. I would also like to see Oman. Later South America and return to Europe. ( There is potential for two European Dlc’s).Game generally still have a plenty of options of new factions. Even Africa still have Morocco or Zulu to add someday.

5 Likes

I think Crimean khanate would better be a card for the ottomans as they were a client state of them. The Cossacks would also be better a revolt of Poland (Perhaps a card revolt like Belgium). I think Persia and maybe Morocco have the best chance of being full civs. Persia would be cool as maybe we could get Middle Eastern maps and new minor civs. It’s perfect, as in much of the Middle East ethnicity and religion are tied, perfect for minors. Maronites, Georgians, Armenians, Antiochian Greeks, Druze, Aliwites, etc.

1 Like

I suggest actual civilizations ( with Germans reworked to HRE) and new Prussia , Austria , Crimean Khanate, Zaporozhian Cossacks, Principality of Transylvania ( with Michael the Brave as faction leader) , Switzerland ,Persia , Oman , Korea , Siam , Morocco , Zulu , Mayans full Civ , Brazil , Paraguay , Argentina , Paraguay , Huron Confederacy , Pueblo , Cherokee. This would be great final Civilizations roster. I hope that Poland & Denmark Dlc will be great :+1:

5 Likes

Group of people wanting split options esspecialy one is stronger than ever before. Maybe someday Developers will do something on this matter ( 2027/2028 i suppose).

You sure? Check how much people either don’t care, are sick of the issue or don’t want a split

And this is in a dedicated thread. Check out other polls and see how popular is a German split. Spoiler: not very

2 Likes

I dont say that number of opinions which wanting split is huge but higher than in threads about this case in the past. This subject needs more time , more opinions , feeebacks. We will see what happens after next Dlc’s.

So why do European DLCs sell better than non-European ones? Do aoe3 players generally prefer Europe?

2 Likes

Gaming demographic is what it is.

Not only. It was also about scale and epicness. For example Napoleonic Wars Dlc would honestly be bought everywhere. If that DLC happen, Germans split would necessarily require to : 1) Prussia 2) Habsburg Austria Empire 3) Other German states. This will be more transparent and understandable for players. And also just more historically accurate than see Emperor Francis II and Gebhard Von Blucher as leaders of army of one faction.

2 Likes

I was going to like your post until I read this.

Because the game never tried enough to cater to players outside Europe.

1 Like

Ok fair enough…m…uuhhhhhio

meanwhile the US and mexico exist in the context of the game?

OK.

You think US and Mexico are representing Asian, Africa and Native Americans?

1 Like

Stop with the offtopics coments plis

Focus in germany post.

1 Like

Next to Prussia and Habsburg Austria - ,German States" could be faction which include Saxony , Hessia , Bavaria and other german states with one main leader - Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria. I think in this game should be many playable german speaking factions cause this is historical accurate that many german states in this period were important. The same like some italian states in Middle Ages and Reinessance ( Venice , Naples , Genua etc).

But this is subject for future. Now ( After Danish-Polish Dlc in the Autumn) is the time for Asia , South America and Africa.

2 Likes

I don’t think we need a 3rd German civ for the “Other German States”. I would argue that the European Houses fit the role for this.

5 Likes