Indians need MOST of any civ to be split into many civilizations

There are already like 36 civs. Its mindboggling honestly. Its hard enough trying to keep straight all of the techs and civs bonuses on these random maps that change every month on the ladder. Now you want to add more Indian civs!?! Please God, no.

did they use camels in warfare,
also i learnt that they were heavy cav civ, are you sure?

Please god give us new civs

3 Likes

Muslims entered into Bengal very late in late Mughal era when forced conversions started. Also during partition a lot of muslims were forced to move into Bangladesh (East Pakistan). That’s why you see a lot of muslims in Bengal today. A lot of them are not even Bengali they are Bihari from Jaunpur Sultanate and other Sultanates who had to move there after modern India was created.

1 Like

Nope how will you find camel in wet tropical region?

In India camels are limited to Thar Desert only.

1 Like

they took camels from others, maybe enough reason for un-upgraded camels

If you do so then others in the region/same culture group won’t be able to be represented by that civ (Oriyas, Assamese, Biharis, Sinhala).

1 Like

But a muslim name can be an Imp Unique Tech, right?

Same reason as I stated above.

Sinhalese might have used different weaponry, i know they carried musicians into to battle
group them together AFTER you make a tech tree

Actually the Chalukyas had camels too.

but the Sinhalese are different from tamils, and unless those civs are tamils then the umbrella you are putting is too large (no offense)

Ghumura Dance is also a war dance.

That’s why I suggested Ele Archers become Archery Range unit for all Indian civs.

thats who they took the camelsfrom :slight_smile:

Maybe 'cause Deccan is dry.

should not change existing civ balance, plz dont

1 Like

Then how will one represent them? Which civ do you have for them?

maybe it could be like how they added battle elephants AFTER war elephants were a thing, the current Indians/Mughals in the game would have the most population effective ad cost effective ones

not sure, thinking about giving them their own civ