I've given up

You really should read the entire thread before you chalk it up to this.

Ya ever heard of a writing element called a hook?

We wanna grab attention and spur discussion about the missing features and broke state of the game. If I genuinely hated the game I wouldn’t play it.

I know price was mentioned but not by me personally, I don’t really care neccisarily the price, it’s more that it’s priced as a full release when it clearly is not ready for full release. Read my other posts in the topic Why people are still leaving? I don’t understand…

Why don’t we touch on this though?

Like diplex said, it isn’t about me not simply “liking” the game, as you did not like AOE3.

I use aoe3 as en example a lot bc it has a graphics style I enjoy and all the features from aoe2 plus a few cooler ones and specifically I want people to look at how siege was done in aoe3 compared to the clusterfuck we got here.

I

I’ve never once degraded the developers, I always take care to clarify that these people have no real power and or say in how and what direction the game is developed, and simply write the code.

All blame from my end goes to executives/design leads.

Sure but the underlying gameplay and single player is still wonky as hell. Just bc the AI doesn’t spam bombards doesn’t mean if you don’t you won’t waltz over anything still.

I am actually happy about a lot of other aspects of the game, and have voiced this as well.

I’m vocal about things that need to be changed like a senator about an issue they want addressed, look, you don’t catch people lobbying to change something that’s already fine, I’m not on the aoe3 de fourms or aoe2de fourms because those games are fine and quite frankly are not brand new releases, I don’t expect that much from them.

But why are you so willing to accept less? Have EA and Bethesda really conditioned you so well to accept unfinished products?

Enjoy the game, hate the game, you’ve still gotta be able to step back and take an objective look at features that are missing compared to other RTS games.

Bro idk what crack you’re smoking, I’ve played all sorts of RTS games with vastly different mechanics and purviews, I just want aoe4 to have all the features and emphasis on historical accuracy that I am a fan of the age of empires series for.

Idk how speaking up for what you want in a game is soft while I actively confront people like you who provide nothing but to degrade the passionate people here trying to get the devs to listen.

If you enjoy the game so much why are you here? You’re just trolling the fourms? What issue are you here to advocate for? Or are you just here to reply to things other people say and call them soft

Also I already challenged you to a rematch, not sure how soft that is. Reply maybe?

4 Likes