Japanese onnamusha do not recieve bonus from banner

After the latest patch, onnamusha now recieves bonus from infantry banner instead of rider banner. Please fix it. Or fix the UI, it still shows recieving from riders.

5 Likes

really urgent, I cannot counter france by running onnamusha now. onnamusha is hard to defense and expensive.

1 Like

checked twice, it’s not recieving any bonus from any banner

2 Likes

This is happening. If this is a bug, please fix it. Thanks!

1 Like

I have to report this, because is now discussed in a post in the normal discussion Topics, that Japanese ranged units are in bad state because Onna Musha didn´t receive enough bonuses, but the problem is that she didn´t receive ANY bonuses for this bug:

ONNA-MUSHA DOES NOT RECEIVE BONUSES FROM ANY BANNERMEN. UNIT LIGHTS UP AND THE SYMBOL APPEARS, BUT YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE BONUS.

I confirmed it “Shooting a Boar”, literally. It doesn’t matter that she has 2 Bannerman nearby, Onna-Musha’s maximum attack on Imperial is 13+6 (3 blacksmithing, and 3.2 fire arrow). If she received the +15% bonus he should have 22…8 attack (in-game: 13+10), but NOT HAPPENS.

It only deals 15.2 damage to the pig per shot (19.2 - 4 pig armor = 15.2, and the 0.2 stacks and does 1 extra damage every 5 shots). Extra note: Yes, the game considers damage “Decimal” when a unit receives a “Percentage” bonus from technology or aura, such as fire arrows only in statistics it “appears” as rounded, but it is not actually rounded.

Another problem is that the Onna-Musha lights up and has the symbol for receiving the bonus, but it does not receive anything, and it is not that the bonus does not appear in the text, it is that it adds nothing and does not give you anything.

This is a very serious bug.

1 Like