Jeanna's raider

The only way would be for the unit to be very difficult to differentiate from others, otherwise at the moment I doubt it.

Let’s consider that this is a unique optional unit, the other being infantry, but that by choosing it you can build it together with the Horseman and the respective Knight, and since it mixes elements of both, I suppose that the cross differentiates it from the other two. In fact, I think that’s the only reason the unit doesn’t use the French symbol on the Barding, but rather a cross.

Generally I would request that in a patch, like the AoE3:DE models that are updated, that for certain single units it is considered to improve the models in some aspects. I reference what LinkXLandk said:

In his time there was also an issue to correct the Wynguard Footmen. Several in fact.

In general, the criticism of the Wynguard Footmen, more than because they recycled models of units from the campaign (because the Ranger is fine), is that the models that the Wynguard Footmen reused are of a weapon that the English army DID NOT use historically in the Imperial age, let’s say the Tear shield and the Danish axe.

Mainly I would correct his armor so that it adapts to that of the English royal guard of his time, and also that instead of a Danish axe he uses a halberd, just as one of the original topic suggested:

In the future, after the expansion comes out, we should ask again that some units make a more appropriate unique unit model. Mainly the Wynguard Footmen… for now just the Wynguard Footmen.