Build: 101.101.34223.0 4509956
Location: Different locations
Location: Attila campaign, scenario "I Campi Catalauni"
- In initial presentation, battle location is named “Campi Catalaunici”, differently from scenario name “I Campi Catalauni”. Wordings are both correct, but they should be reported equal.
- In Scouts tab at the beginning, Huskarls are named “Huscarli”, it should be “Huskarl”.
Location: William Wallace campaign, scenario "Marcia e battaglia"
In the third picture of initial presentation, there is the sentence “Gli Inglesi possiedono migliaia di arcieri arco lungo”; it should be “arcieri con arco lungo”.
Location: El Cid campaign, scenario "Il re di Valencia"
In this scenario, the message shown where you reach Valencia is untranslated in Italian: “Missionary: We have heard of the Cid’s piety and would humbly join his service”.
Location: Yodit campaign, scenario "Sentiero dell’esilio"
In scenario instructions, “Scappa dalla giogo di Gidajan” should be “Scappa dal giogo di Gidajan”.
In last sentence of hints, “Se vieni avvicinato da Yodit o da Samuel” should be “Se vengono avvicinati da Yodit o da Samuel”
Location: Tamerlano campaign, scenario "Emiro della Transoxiana"
In scenario hints, third sentence, “le ferite riportare” should be “le ferite riportate”
Location: Pachacuti campaign, scenario "Guerra tra fratelli"
Taking the south path from the beginning of the scenario, player reaches a hut whose name is untranslated (“Hut”), it should be “Capanna”:
In same scenario:
- there are two players named “Inca ostile”, it should be “Inca ostili”;
- Urqu is named “Urco” in player name and scenario instructions, but his unit is named “Urqu”; his correct name in Italian is “Inca Urco” (see Wikipedia, so the unit should be renamed to “Urco”.
- In initial and final presentations, the “ch” of Viracocha is pronounced “k” (“Virakoka”); it should be pronounced “Virakocha” (“ch” like on “check”), according to this book.
Location: Pachacuti campaign, scenario "Il campo del falco"
There’s an untranslated objective: “X/X villagers given to the Priests”, it should be “X/X abitanti del villaggio dati ai sacerdoti”.
Location: Francisco de Almeida campaign, scenario "Il vecchio mondo"
In this scenario, there’s a Priest (location is shown in sreenshot below, see minimap) which name is “Pagami un altro tributo di %d unità d’oro o sarai distrutto”; it should be “Sacerdote”.
Location: Gengis Khan campaign, scenario "Crogiolo"
- In the last slide of the introductory presentation, the text shown is “E con queste parole il nome Temujin si perse nell’oscurità”, while the Italian audio is “E con queste parole il nome di Temujin si perse nell’oscurità”: so, either the “di” must be added to the text, or it must be removed from the audio.
- In the last sentence of the Hints section of the scenario, “usa il pulsante obiettivi” should be “Usa il pulsante Obiettivi”.
- In the Scouts section, in the objective list and in-game messages, the Tayichiud are named like this, but the player name is “Tagichi”; they should be the same.
- In the Scouts section and in the objective list, the Kereiti are named like this, but the player name is “Kereyid”; they should be the same.
- In the Scouts section, the Uiguri are named like this, but the player name is “Uighur”; they should be the same.
- In the Scouts section, the Kara Khitay are named like this, but the player name is “Kara Khitai”; they should be the same.
Location: Diplomacy window
In Diplomacy window, the strings “Loro atteggiamento” and “Alleato” overlap:
Location: Gengis Khan campaign, scenario "Una vita di vendette"
- The Kara Khitay are written like this in the introduction presentation and in Objectives window, but player name is Kara Khitai; they should be the same.
- In the Objective section and in-game messages, the Tayichiud are named like this, but the player name is “Tagichi”; they should be the same.