Known Issue: Translation & Localization (Spanish - Spain Language - Español - Idioma España)

I suggest you to take a look on here:

And… Here too:

Both topics are related on some way, but the point of view is really different.

The first one is my topic. I talk about the capacity of the new narrator and the old narrator, the reasons why I give that opinion (I found that these patterns are also in other languages too) and why I consider that we should be able to use a “classic voices” option.
(I begin to think that the new spanish narrator should be able to re-do his work: this time interpreting what he say, letting us choose between two quality storytellers.)

The second topic seems to be, generally, a topic where people from Spain are dissapointed to don’t be able to use their own language as they used to (which is highly understandable and logic) and where they demand to recover that feature.
(I fully support them, even when I’m a “latin american” spanish speaker.)

P.S.: I feel that our community (spanish speakers) is a really loyal community on this game (and in a lot of other games too) and sometimes we get ignored because the main focus is the english language. We can understand that in a globalized world where english is the main language, but our loyalty should be valuated… And I hope you can show us that you valuate us.

That’s all, have a end of the year and please: Make us happy.
Thank you.

4 Likes