Let's build a world map of AoE3

Of course, I believe that not only Europe deserves more ######## also other continents. I am counting on completely new Minor Civilizations categories - for Asia, the Middle East and Oceania (Middle East and Oceania should be brand new regions for completely new maps and Minor Civilizations). Asian Holy Site should change the name to simply Holy Site, as it is already a universal category of Minor Civilizations for every continents. I also hope to enrich and increase the number of content already present in the game.

2 Likes

What nonsense… They are neither monotonous nor uninteresting.

4 Likes

You have repetition of the same Royal Houses on multiple maps.

The addition of completely new Royal Houses and new European maps will make the game on this continent even more interesting.

As if other world maps don’t have repetition.

1 Like

Potential new Holy Sites (suggestions on what HS could be in the game):

1. Armenian Monastery
  2. Georgian Monastery
  3. Coptic Monastery
  4. Caucasus Mosque
  5. Order of the Assassins
  6. Castle of the Crusaders
  7. Sunni Mosque
  8. Shi’a Mosque
  9. Orthodox Lavra
  10. Catholic Cathedral (would use the current model of the Church located in Germans civ Home City (which is based on the Cologne Cathedral). Berlin would get a new church model based on the Berlin Cathedral)
  11. Basilica (unique for Rome map)
  12. Hussite Castle
  13. Protestant Church
  14. Shinto Temple
  15. Hindu Temple
  16. Buddhist Temple

As if I didn’t know it and I didn’t talked about it …

No you didn’t.
(20 characters)

Not at all…

(20 characters)

This is not fair amount of dedication put by you. You are clearly biased.

I am not biased. I just know the European continent better. Is it wrong???

So if I wrote such a post to Asia or America, it would be fairer than Europe? X D

Yes.
That will serve as an eye opener for you.

1 Like

I’m not going to argue, but you yourself are biased.

Ok. Now do something to fix yourself before asking calling the available content boring and repetitive only for Europe and not for other world parts.

Since I was talking about Europe, I was talking about it. LOL.

If you don’t understand it, it’s your problem, not mine.

I wrote clearly and clearly that not only Europe but also the rest of the world requires a lot of new things - and Asia in fact a completely new type of Minor Civilization, because the current Holy Site has become an intercontinental universal Minor Civilization category.

11 out of 16 holy sites you mentioned for asian minors are church related. This shows your knowledge and bias.

1 Like

That is by design, the devs picked these specific 9 because they were able to reuse them on the various maps.

They are not gonna add some random small house that can be used in like 1 or 2 maps. And especially not 16 of them.

2 Likes

Bueno, creo que la discusión ya se desvirtuó xd
Les recomiendo que hagan un tema aparte para hablar sobre nuevas casas reales europeas.

I agree with adding more holy sites, including Christian ones, but why is the Hussite one a castle?

1 Like

Update on Europe. Unfortunaly my skills are not good enough to add asia and Africa to this picture.

Malta can be seen below italy. With Muscovy I was able to adjust the yamal map (there is a river in the corners). With the ural mountains we should be able to close the Europe gaps. Hopfuly we also get a peria and greenland map to conect asia and america.

6 Likes

nice, thought about updating this topic too.
im currently working on a world map and adjusted the maps with georeferencing tools :smiley:
whole map will be available in a few days

4 Likes