MAINTENANCE, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Which person had this great idea, to do a fkn maintenance every wednesday at prime time ?
i don’t stop asking this questions as long as they change this.

WTF

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it make more sense to do it in working hours? Your relic employees don’t have to work late hours then.

4 Likes

oh well, i played houndreds of online games the last decades and i can’t remember a game that had such bad times. thats it.

Every other Studio can handle it, Relic/Microsoft don’t. Thats a joke

1 Like

Did they even announce it?

yes, on Twitter and here

but on top, there is not a single Chat Message or something InGame. just a disconnect…

1 Like

I don’t know where you are but I don’t think it’s prime time for everyone.

It’s near midnight here

2 Likes

They literally gave like a weeks notice. lol.

IIRC it was even mentioned IN GAME.

– Like if you don’t pay attention to the news of the game you play-- thats fine. But then to not pay attention to that news and then come on the forums and complain about it, kinda silly, homie.

6 Likes

it doesn’t matter what’s prime time in your region, because there are a bunch of other regions on Earth where people live in different time zones. It doesn’t matter when are they doing the maintenance, because it’s prime time for someone regardless of the team’s local time, and frankly, you or your region is not more important than anybody else.

They gave a week’s notice anyway, put down the pitchfork and spend some time outside, I think you will need some fresh air if you seriously get mad over a maintenance.

7 Likes

The region with the most players is the most important whichever that is. Likely Europe like other AOE games.

Your bet is wrong, I’m from Central EU, I’m just not an asshat like you.

2 Likes

It’s not prime time where I live, they also announced this several days ago so no big deal

2 Likes

Yeah? That’s a fanboy answer?

That they gave a week’s notice about it-- and somehow you are shocked the day of? Please.

Right-- You knew before it went down. What’s the problem? That an American-based company is doing maintenance at their end of the work day?

2 Likes

i played lots of american based company games and not a single one has had those bad timings, thats it.

Well, now you have. Not much you can do about it- No reason to really complain about it. If it’s not affecting you, it’ll affect someone else.

5 Likes

i can post on the forum , thats what i can do and did.

The servers are back

I see the other studios being part of the problem, not Relic/Microsoft, these type of jobs shouldn’t have to work at inhumane schedules.

Kudos to Microsoft and Relic!

2 Likes

My point is, to what end. Maintenance is going to happen whether you complain or not.

2 Likes

but if i don’t complain, nothing will ever change, maybe and i hope it will.

it’s a small delay for maintenance, geez like take a chill pill people and have some patience

2 Likes