Major Online Scenario Issue

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: Version 100.12.4087.0 (135159)
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Hey,

After the new update, there are three bugs that I noticed while selecting custom scenario maps online:

–> As a host, I cannot select the “Free For All” option.
–> As a host or participant, I cannot change my civilization.
–> As a host or participant, I cannot change my Team (since I’m always forced to play Teams due to the absence of FFA).

This is occurring after the latest update and is faced by everyone who are playing custom scenario maps online. All other game modes work fine.

Please roll out a fix for this as soon as possible, it has been over a week since this has popped up. Come on guys…

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Go to “Multiplayer”.
  2. Host a Casual Game.
  3. Select a Custom Scenario map to play (usually I go with Colosseum as it is very favorite).

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Already described by the screenshot and the issue description I have shared. As you can see in the screeenshot, the FFA button is missing and while it is not apparent, I’m absolutely unable to change my civilization or Team number.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
Its simple, I’m unable to exercise any sort of control while playing custom scenario games.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [AOE3 DE] Unable to choose civillization in custom scenario

A post was merged into an existing topic: What the actual hell did you guys do to Scenarios?!