- BUILD #: 101.101.40874.0 5548497
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
When launching a multiplayer game, after the timer has gone to 0, the game drops me back to the rated lobby and gives the message “Matchmaking search failed: error -4”
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY) - or more maybe 80% of games in the last 3 days.
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to multiplayer -> ranked -> random map ->select 3v4 or 4v4 -> ban Black forest -> select preferred Land nomad.
- Get in queue -> get in a game
- Select Mongols -> select either colour 3 or 4. -> wait for game timer launch -> get kicked back to ranked lobby.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
Could you please provide a list of what the matchmaking errors are and what they mean? If I was able to find this here I wouldn’t be asking the question.