Megathread: Game will not start on Gamepass/MS Store

been working last few days but takes about 5-10 mins to load in from the golden map screen, today its taking ages been 20+ mins (EDIT: NOT WORKING AT ALL NOW @SavageEmpire566)

it used to start and work fine a few hours ago after loading for 20-30m but now its has completely stopped working for me too. I raised a support ticket and this is what they had to say

This issue is currently under investigation.
We humbly request your patience as our Team works on the issue.

1 Like

yeah the issue is back been trying for 2 hours so annoying @tahska

1 Like

issue is back again :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

telling you it works if you keep flicking thru wifi while the games in stuck mode

2 Likes

ill try this now so you connect to hotspot and while in loading screen you swap over to other wifi?

1 Like

it worked thanks bro!! legend gotta keep changing between them

1 Like

Yup this works thanks!

Actually it worked xD Thank you, good temporary solution! Needed to switch around 5 times between hotspot and wifi

The issue is backā€¦We have to get a proper permanent fix

1 Like

Cant believe more than 1 week with the same issue. Like a joke, where r the developers?

4 Likes

Xbox app had an update , now its Working

Guys i hope that was the fix

Not working for me yet. Never get an update either.

hello everybody
there is still no valid or announced solution but if you try to switch between vpn connections in launching screen (do it quickly,change the vpn station after connected asap) it works.then repeat this in home screen too because after the launching screen has disappeared,game trying to reconnect server again.thanks to the developers,eventually we found a way :slight_smile:

i think these guys finding solutions are even better developers than the aoe developers.

additionally,i did this through proton vpn

i tried the vpn and wifi switching thing didnā€™t work for meā€¦even if i get past the spinning loading screen i get this message in the multiplayer tab:

please check your xbox live accountā€™s parental control settings and try again.

i swear if get it started now, i am never turning it off again, until they find a fix

Exact same issueā€¦ waiting for answersā€¦

just seeing the quantity of issues of a plataform that ms should adresssed time ago is just concerning.

do the vpn to wifi switching again after the launching screen,at the home page in order to access multiplayer