Mode comments "AOE2_GOLDEN_DE"

New update for “AOE2_Golden_DE (STRINGS)” mod.

The mod is now working with the following languages: English, Portuguese, German, Spanish, French, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay and Polish. But names of units, buildings, technologies and civilizations always remain in English.
Soon I will update this mod for all languages supported by the game.

@LiningGull724 with latest patch “fix” on gurjaras sheep garrison, it seems they broke garrison property with older data mods.

can you help me check if you can have units garrison into castle, towers and TC normally? try villagers, some infantry/monk and cavalry.

I’ve been testing with my mod and everything is normal. All infantry, villagers, monks and cavalry enter the castles. All infantry, villagers and monks enter castles, towers and Town Centers. But cavalry do not enter towers and Town Centers.

1 Like

The “Last King Survives_Golden DE” scenario is now updated and published; you can play it now.
If you find any errors, please let me know so I can correct them, thank you.

1 Like

Hi Mephistostark, thanks for your review of my mod, but when you want to comment something or report a bug please let me know on this link, because it’s better for me to answer you.

Your comment was:

Is the awesome mod.
Is awesome, but i have a problem because the news units and buildings are invisible, why that can happen? i suppose that is because i dont have some…graphics? how can i fix this?

My answer is:

Most likely, when subscribing to the mod, you must have closed the game or lost internet, without the mod having been downloaded in its entirety. But as it is already subscribed, the game does not automatically download the rest of the files; so do the following steps:

1. Unsubscribe (fur the game) and close the game.
  2. Subscribe to the mod through the website and open the game.
  3. Subscribe now to the mod through the game and wait until it fully downloads.
  4. Restart the game and try out the mod by creating a new unit or building a new building.

If it doesn’t work tell me here so I can see there’s something wrong with the mod.
Thanks.