More statistics after / during the game

I’m for more stats. I’d also like more granularity in seeing the stats. I made this mockup video of the type of thing I’d like in order to see precise stats:

Here’s a screenshot of the vid. Where u drag your mouse, you’d see precise stats:

I know this has a design flaw, where as a player is dying and their chart gets too squished, there would be no room for the sliding numbers to show. So, instead, the number stats could maybe just appear on the far-left next to each respective color banner; or the far-right at the side of the chart. (The user-movable vertical line would still be there.)

The vertical line could also maybe have a slight snap/gravity to each major event that occurred, if it’s not too annoying to experience that.

PS: I have a feeling that with Capture Age partnership announced in early May, we’ll someday (hopefully) get flooded with tons of Age II:DE stats and stat views :smiley: As long as they make their way to the post-game stats. Check out the video linked from the first post…

Screenshots for ease-of-view: