Nearly outdated stuff that could be useful. (Potential improvements)

I had suggested this because some people complained that it was unfeasible in the treaty mode to create natives, but since its value was slightly adjusted and also gives you 1000 of infinite influence. Do you think it is fine like this, or is it still not viable?

The explorer improvements.

I find that the explorer upgrades are too costly to simply increase the explorer’s hard points and I find them to be of very little use. That is i why propose that in addition to your current benefits, you grant the following benefits:

Captura de pantalla (335)
Title of gentleman: In addition to its current benefits, the explorer loses all negative multipliers, and the ‘grand shooter’ attack can also be used against normal units.

Captura de pantalla (337)
Nobility: In addition to your current benefits, you can build native embassies. And you can build urban centers and trading posts faster. You can also receive shipments and increases your visual field.

The Mercenary Contractor:

Sometimes it is a waste because the mercenaries that in principle qualify, many times they are already by default, and if you are going to take this option you are forced to build a tavern to know that you will not waste the politician. I propose that in case the Mameluke onesies and corsairs are already available (In the case of the Ottomans for example), they give you access to another 2 mersenarios who have some kind of historical argument.

The mercenary contractor of the imperial era, in addition to the benefits it currently grants, increases the tavern limit by 1.0 and makes them create a little faster.

The inventor

Is it used a lot or is it little used?
What do you suggest to make this politician more useful?
Maybe you could grant a researchable technology in the church, capitol or armory apart from the air balloon?

Konahrik1140 On second thought, I think the pillars should just have a little more field of view. Giving them the attack capacity and the garrison capacity would make it very easy to protect the villagers and the detachments would lose importance. That is why I propose that they can be built only in the corners or when creating a door.

6 Likes