Nearly outdated stuff that could be useful. (Potential improvements)

I think there are too many important cards in the age of commerce (II). Cards that improve coin collecting in plantations and some from mills (farm, rice field, etc) could move at age 3 or 4. In treaty you sometimes have to leave important cards out of the deck by the slot limit. Also the card that extends the limit of detachments or towers of all kinds could move, or the card that makes military units build buildings. And other cards that are not essentially necessary for the age of commerce.

I would like a wider deck to be possible for the treated mode as well. I remember that in the base game you could modify your deck in the files so that it was possible to find 44 cards. I would like 44 cards, but if you think it is too much, leave it at 30-35 cards.

It would also be good to group the decks by categories and not a messy list where supremacy decks are mixed with treaty decks, or certain strategies.

This corsair card is rarely used and I propose that it be changed for a better one, such as some kind of infinite native ally. (I say this because in a treaty it is better to send letters that do not count as a large population, and also this type of units are very obsolete in the imperial age, and also there is already a letter that sends corsairs in conjunction with other types of mercenaries)
Captura de pantalla (274)

I believe that all civilizations should have an infinite wooden card of 1200 wooden. In the treated mode it is quite necessary since it is the resource that is usually depleted in late games and cannot be obtained by other means (at least not efficiently for most). If you are creating natives or ships, factories or other means are not efficient. I think it could be expanded to 1500 wood.
Captura de pantalla (275)