New Civ Icon Idea

I live how Seicing is just doing all of them as a community service.

3 Likes

CivIcon-DutchCivIcon-Dutch2

2 Likes

CivIcon-Afsharid
Too modern, I edited the bottom

1 Like

What would be a good possible symbol for Ghurids/Afghans? @Chekardhar @TungstenBoar

I would definitely change the strange choice of Turks Green flag (copied from M2TW) with this one.

2 Likes

This looks amazing. Pretty well done.

@ KarstHillFort77 I wonder which, if this statue or the other crown (maybe shown in a shield?), would be more fitting to the civ.
I’m not asking for a edit, I’m just wondering xd.

From what I have found out theres not much

As much as it pains me to say this: you are prob better off putting them togheter with Sogdians or Hindustanis. Alternatively I think the best symbol for them is

This first coin from Bengal is prob the best you have to work with

1 Like

I also think it would be better,The main thing is that the crown is too difficult to edit…

2 Likes

Such brilliant handiwork, much impressed by all of this. Makes me wanna come up with Civ Ideas for each of them and make Youtube vids as Custom Civilization Designs.

1 Like

All of these are incredible… But what is suposed to be Kongolese emblem?

1 Like

Its the Kingdom of Kongo flag

1 Like

It’s strangely similar to Spanish flag :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_monocle: 11

Beautiful work :smiley:

Can you do Lorraine please ?

CivIcon-Lorrainers

4 Likes

The story behind the heraldics is quite cool. After taking Jerusalem during the First Crusade, Godefroy de Bouillon (seen in Hautevilles 4) went hunting and managed to shoot down 3 eagles with a single arrow. Hence the 3 eagles on the red band.

3 Likes

Green is more suitable for Ghurids
CivIcon-Ottomans

2 Likes

Did a better job than General Zhangsun Sheng (552-609), who shot 2 eagles with 1 arrow. :smile:

1 Like

That’s still 2 more than most archers could, even if you research ballistics and thumb ring :wink:

That’s quite true. :joy:

How about this for the Finns or Samis (Lapps)?

Can be used on a Huns-like shield?