New Civ ideas

do you have suggestions? btw im gonna make individual post for all these civs so that we can discuss and come up with new ideas for these civs

UU Nilame similar to a european knight lord
UT Angampora sri lankan martial arts
UT2 Duty system similar to the european feudal system

1 Like

Ok ill change after i get some infos about these

i have already added a tech like this to kannadigas called “Naymankara”

I actually wanted to add the units in you dp… it looked bad ■■■ but it was way out of aoe 2 era… i think the name of the weapon is “kandithukwa”

Duty system is the english term sinhaleese word is rajakari kramaya.

You mean in my avatar pic? Its called a kodituwakkuwa(flag gun,grasshopper cannon) locally made gun in the 16th century.

1 Like

plz link them here so its easy to find!

1 Like

ok …
first civ concept from this list Visayans : New civ idea - Visayans

1 Like

i (re)made my tamil civ idea
i used a different format, please tell me what you think!

you can also name it as: Ghumura dance or Chhau dance to make it different from the UU name.

1 Like

by the way, i changed the bonuses in my tamil civ since they had six, and were a bit OP
something to keep in mind if you are thinking of the original bonuses

1 Like

Looks like you covered most of the bases, however I would suggest more Finno-Ugric civs which controlled a lot of area in the middle ages. Suomi?

Maybe also the Ainu.

3 Likes

Finnish would make good civi choice they are not vikings or slaves.

1 Like

Only one of the Ugric cultures is in the game: Magyars, Finns will be a good idea to cover the rest of the groups from the culture. But the problem is they are far less influencial than a lot of civs that remain to be covered.

True but its a new civi idea from the usual dutch swiss and polish civis for another european one.
They did fight a lot it seems.

Magyars don’t belong in the game… there are already the Huns. Why the heck they put them in there I don’t know. Kind of screwed over the Poles if anything

1 Like

Lol no.
It is the other way around. Magyars were Medieval, and actually had a culture we can identify. Huns were just a world-ending event for Western Asia and Central Europe.

If anything, we did not need the Huns, because we already had the Mongols and the Huns belonged to AoE1 more than AoE2.

3 Likes

Huns are not Magyars. LOL

At least read one book about Hungarian history before making facts

2 Likes

A man that says Magyars do not belong on a Medieval themed game, but Huns do, dos not care for History books of any kind.

3 Likes

Now both civs are in the game. Doesn’t really matter to argue over something which already happened. I like both the Huns and Magyars. It would have been great if they’d pick Chuvash like in Civ V as Hunnic language instead of reusing the Mongol lines.

3 Likes

Developers should change Aztec, Hun, and Byzantine languagues…

3 Likes