New civs

Continuing the discussion from Where to suggest new civs?:
Croatia and Serbia?

2 Likes

Tibetians, Nepalese and Bhutanese or we riot

4 Likes

What will be the UU for these civis?

No no no,some of our Chinese are sensitive to these!

1 Like

Bhutanese and Tibetans separate?

1 Like

Nepal - Khas warrior (infantry or archer with +50 hp on hills)

Bhutan - Monpa (warrior monk infantry who can heal, convert and fight)

5 Likes

Yes Bhutanese and tibetians are ethnically distinct and even had wars with each other in the medieval time period

3 Likes

Then why not Tsang, Khams, Ladakhis, Baltis, Purgis, Sikkimese, Sherpas, Tanguts ? What wrong did they do?

They were all at war with each other in medieval age.

3 Likes

Ah yeah because Bengalis are a terrible idea but the Bhutanese who were only very small principalities until the 17th century needs to be addedm

I get the feeling you are heavily biased for some South Asian nations somehow. Or at least you are a very unfunny troll

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from New civs:

Great idea ever!

1 Like

I know its kinda out of place but I have a few designs of some possible additions:

2 Likes

Not sure if these unit gimmicks are doable in-game.SWGB had units that can fight and convert but not heal.
Google does not show anything for khas warrior and monpa is some nomadic tribe in India.

1 Like

Check out the last video in this post:

South Tibetan (Arunachal Region, same where Monpas belong to)
Their costumes are pretty cool and unique.

1 Like

Looks somewhat like the Inca slingers in game.

2 Likes

Dont use google. Google is ■■■■. And censored. Learn from scholars like me. Mongpa are the people who built medieval Bhutan

And khas is a tribe from Nepal

Khas people - Wikipedia(English%3A%20%2Fk,Pradesh%2C%20West%20Bengal%20and%20Sikkim.

1 Like

Please respect our Party!

1 Like

Purepecha(Tarascans), Mixtec, Chimu, Muisca for me, I’d like to see any combination of these 4 in future DLCs. Yes, I want more Meso and South American civs!

If not those, then for Africa I suppose I can settle with any of these: the Ghanans, the Bengalese, the Somali, or the Kongolese.

And, if we don’t have to worry about any type of limitations and go purely for our most unfettered desires…

You probably already know, but still

Venetians? :smiley:

1 Like

What do you exactly hope to achieve with this whataboutism?

1 Like

People are so obsessed with Croatians who had 0 power in the Middle Ages lol

3 Likes

Don’t you know the user-designed Croatian campaigns Tomislav?That’s terrible!