- Build: 38862
- Platform: Steam or Microsoft Store
- Operating System: Windows 10
It looks like military units get attached to the last position they were when the player ordered them to stay in Defensive stance, and, under certain circumstances, they try to come back to this same position after finishing an assignment, like destroying an enemy building, for example.
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- Move one or more units anywhere.
- Set them all to “Defensive” stance.
- Order them to attack an enemy unit or building.
- After the building is destroyed, observe the units moving back to the same position they were when the “Defensive” stance was last assigned to them.
After the house is destroyed, the Legions should have attacked the other ones, instead, they move away and go back to the position they were the moment I last assigned them the Defensive stance.