Next PUP is out

Yeah the Iron troops card is going to be a problem, with the new consulate cards as well you can reliably get to age 4 in about 10 mins and send that card

I tested it against an AI and this graph of military pop shows the first fight taken (AI is red)

The AI had double the military pop and it instantly melted against just 8 iron troops, 12 skirm, monks and disciple.

None of the Asian civs need messed with. They are all strong in the hands of players that know how to use them.

1 Like

But isnā€™t that basically the same as with the current FF timings?

not if the other side has more military pop. China usually requires that you have more pop then the opponent, in this case I had less pop and still won.

Looks like that Mexico is not gonna go back to the ladder nor in general use imoā€¦ All those changes will not fix pretty much anything that was broken, in a bad way, with dec patchā€¦ Welpā€¦

So i tried this against hardest AI and got my ā– ā– ā–  handed to me before even reaching industrial.

you do need to be defensive, until the card arrives.

TP start is recommended and I send the consulate first (french consulate and send the food crates) then basically build a ring around the TC with boxer rebellion in case of a rush(dont need to actually send it). First wonder is porcelain tower with 4 vils then send 700 coin and then summer palace for the age 3 wonder. once in age 3 send 1000 coin and then get the next age up wonder (confucian academy) down as soon as possible.

I played against extreme ai its very possible

1 Like

So the AI I played against destroyed my TP by 5 mins. I defended first attack but second was cavalry and cannon. Couldnā€™t hold it. Guess I need to refine my timings.

What i am saying is that this may actually be easy to hold just by looking at the deck.

We should organize games in the PUP between us to test further. If anyone has the PUP installed, let me know and weā€™ll fix some games.

5 Likes

aim for age 4 by 10 mins and you should be ok, I think the Tp being destroyed is normal, you should have enough shipments by then

5u9ilk

27 Likes

Ufff thatā€™d be hot stuff

Until you meet ā€˜ā€˜7 falcs your ā– ā– ā– ā€™ā€™ guy lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s also true if you leave out the update part :slight_smile:

3 Likes

china slams infinite 2 crows and infinite meteor hammer on the table : ā€œhi thereā€

2 Likes

Doubtful. This build is still very easy go beat with early pressure.

regardless, i think that card should probably have a 500 coin cost anyway, it would be inline with other merc cards.

Iā€™m greatly concerned that blockhouses can train hand mortars and flamethrowers.

3 Likes

instant fire iron troops, stagger mode and some micro laterā€¦ 7 falcs ded.

Why? None of them are particularly strong units.

Nha, build a castle.

idont play pup because hotkeys are not traslated to it

2 Likes